24

Chapter 24 Yang Yue Leaves

"Cough cough, then what, Yang Yue, hehe calm down, isn't it good that the matter is settled like this, Zhang Xian will take care of the aftermath, I just need to stay at home and be fine." With a smiling face, Shi Qijun Step forward to help Yang Yue Shun Qi.

"Humph!" Yang Yue snorted angrily, and then dragged Shi Qijun upstairs.

"Hey, Yang Yue, you have to pay attention to your image, you can't talk about it, you really can't, hey." Shi Qijun kept shouting, but he was still pulled upstairs by Yang Yue.

Sitting opposite Shi Qijun, although Yang Yue was still very angry, he was more confused.

He had to listen to his father's words, and he had to when he left.

But, Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian?

well!

"Yang Yue, you have something on your mind this morning, what's the matter, tell me." Shi Qijun took a glass of warm water, took a sip, and watched Yang Yue speak slowly.

In the morning, Yang Yue's mood was very strange, what's wrong?

Yang Yue has always had a warm personality, unless he is really out of breath. Otherwise, there is seldom even anger.

"My father wants me to go abroad." Sighing, Yang Yue irritatedly rubbed his head, he had thought about this matter for a long time, whether to sneak away or go with Shi Qijun, Jin Nian said before leaving.

"Going abroad?" Why did you suddenly want to go abroad? Shi Qijun thought about the things about Yang Yue in his previous life, because at that time the two had no intersection at all, and Shi Qijun didn't know if Yang Yue also went abroad in his previous life. However, Liao Jinnian?

"My father knows something." Seeing Shi Qijun's suspicious eyes, Yang Yue sighed, turned his head to look at the armrest of the sofa, and said helplessly. Even if his father knew about it, he wouldn't do anything drastic. He would just quietly use some things to separate the two of them. In his brother's case, his father's method has proved to be very effective.

"Then you won't take people away as well. You don't mean that Liao Jinnian will also go abroad, right?" Shi Qijun can only think of this method at the moment, he doesn't know anything about Yang Yue's father, what can he do?

"My father only told me about going abroad, but didn't tell me which country I was going to. Do you think I can take people away?" Twitching the corners of his mouth, Yang Yue looked at the opposite person who had nothing to do with him and was high-spirited Qi Jun was so angry that his teeth itch.

"Then you leave him with me, I will take good care of you, you just need to come back early, and pay some child support when you come back." Shi Qijun said solemnly, and nodded. He will do what he says.

"I'll pay you." Rolling his eyes, Yang Yue felt that all his melancholy was lost by Shi Qijun.

"It's okay if you don't pay, the labor force is enough, by the way, you have to talk to Liao Jinnian yourself, don't expect me to be a lobbyist." Shi Qijun saw that Yang Yue still wanted to talk, so he blocked his mouth first, and looked at Yang Yue Talking so politely, you know something is wrong.

Want him to talk to Liao Jinnian? Then Yang Yue left Liao Jinnian without saying goodbye? He is not a villain, why would he do such a thing.

Shi Qijun looked at Yang Yue with a look of reluctance, and Yang Yue really wanted to step forward and beat him up, but the actual action was not very convenient.