41

Chapter 41 Solved

"Wuqing, after today's matter is settled, I will take you to where grandpa lives." After getting up, Shi Qijun came out of the space and yawned heavily. It was only at this time that he was no longer restless that he thought carefully about what happened to him yesterday.

"Okay. I won't talk to you now, wait for you to settle these things." After Wu Qing finished speaking, she stuck to Shi Qijun's stomach.

Looking down at his stomach, Shi Qijun shook his head, tidied himself up, looked in the mirror and felt all right before leaving the room.

Outside, Xiu Ruiqing had already dressed and was sitting there waiting. When he saw Shi Qijun coming out, he was a little surprised. It seems that it has recovered, the appearance yesterday was really a bit scary. "Are you up?"

"Well, there's nothing going on today, right?" He must have come to provoke him. Shi Qijun felt very distressed about his thoughts at that time, and this was the rhythm of going directly to Wang's house to ask for an explanation.

"No, let's go, I guess the Wang family is already waiting." Xiu Ruiqing stood up and walked to Shi Qijun's side, approaching him slightly, seeing that Shi Qijun didn't have any bad reactions, he stretched out his hand to hold Shi Qijun hands.

"You..." Looking at the hand being held, Shi Qijun wanted to say something, but after thinking about it, he still didn't say it. Let's save this matter until the matter of the Wang family is resolved.

"Let's go." Nodding, Shi Qijun didn't break away from Xiu Ruiqing's hand, and when the two walked out, they received surprised looks from Liao Jinnian and Zhang Xian.

Liao Jinnian was still calmer than Zhang Xian, glanced at him and whispered something to Yang Yue.

There was a wry smile on Shi Qijun's face, his decision was really a stupid decision, if he came here like this, it would implicate Xiu Ruiqing too.

The Chen family will not let go of such a good opportunity, and will definitely cause trouble for Xiu Ruiqing. The Wang family belongs to the Chen family. At this time, Xiu Ruiqing came to the Wang family. Need to see the master, Xiu Ruiqing is directly not giving face to the Chen family.

Alas, it is really a cumbersome relationship.

After getting into the car, Xiu Ruiqing still didn't let go of his hand, and squinted slightly at Shi Qijun, and when he got Shi Qijun's suspicious eyes, he turned his head and smiled slightly.

Qi Jun did not refuse his hand-holding, it seems that the day to take him home is coming soon.

"What are you laughing at?" Shi Qijun was already sober, so he felt a little surprised at Xiu Ruiqing who was secretly smiling, what are you laughing at?

Can you still laugh at this time? "Actually, Xiu Ruiqing, this matter, I am self-willed, and it also brought you trouble, right?

" Play the cards." Xiu Ruiqing shook his head, comforting Shi Qijun.

"According to your plan, what will it be like?" Now, Xiu Ruiqing's plan is completely useless, and everything has been disrupted.

"Trapping Wang Siye and Wang Sikai forced the Chen family to come forward to rescue Wang Siye and others, and then completely uprooted all the members of the Chen family in X City." Xiu Ruiqing smiled and didn't care. He Shi Qijun slowly said the original plan. "All the forces of the Chen family are too big now, and it will be easier to pull them up." "

Then now, everything is disrupted. The Chen family already knows that their plan is known to you, and you don't follow common sense. Playing the cards, I went directly to the Chen family's eyeliner Wang's house in X City. It's really a mess." Rubbing his forehead, Shi Qijun felt that he was really not suitable for these plots.