10

chapter 10

At three o'clock in the afternoon, Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue stayed at Shi Qijun's house, fighting the landlord bored.

"Hello?" Liao Jinnian got up to answer the phone. And when he came back, he was in pain.

"What's the matter?"

"Senior, you've made your words come true. Mr. Xie said that the house will not be rented to us. No matter how I asked, I couldn't find the reason, and he scolded us by the way." Speaking of this, Liao Jinnian has no time to be sad At the beginning, they talked about renting a house well, and even paid the deposit. Now they suddenly regretted and sent the deposit back to their household. What's the matter?

"What about the deposit?" The house is no longer rented, Shi Qijun pressed his forehead, feeling that his intuition is getting more and more accurate, do you want to ask a fortune teller?

"It said it was registered on our account." After sitting down, Liao Jinnian picked up an apple and took a bite, then rested his chin in thought.

"How did he know about our account?" Yang Yue raised his head after putting away the poker and said this.

Shi Qijun got up and went to the balcony to make a phone call. When he came back, he spread his hands and shrugged: "Actually, it seems to be because of me."

"Huh?" Liao Jinnian hummed in surprise. Yang Yue also raised his head and stared at Shi Qijun curiously.

"Why do you look very interested?" Shi Qijun had a bad feeling in his heart, these two people don't want to get rid of the ins and outs, do they? What did he say, he said that he fell in love with a scumbag because of his bad eyesight, and then this scumbag had a gay friend, and because of the scumbag, the gay friend now took revenge on him?

As for why Shi Qijun first thought of Liu Yuelin instead of Zhang Maohong, it was because Zhang Maohong loved face, he would definitely choose to embarrass Shi Qijun in person and then apologize instead of such a small trick.

Alas, with a sigh, Shi Qijun shrugged and showed a silly smile to Liao Jinnian's curious eyes: "Want to know? Impossible."

"You don't deserve to be beaten up like this, senior." Before Liao Jinnian could speak, Yang Yue said something in a daze, and then poked Liao Jinnian with his hands: "Then, are we looking for a house?" They The dormitory in the school has been returned, and the things have been placed with the classmates. Now they feel that they can't go back.

When Shi Qijun heard Yang Yue's words, he wanted to pretend to be angry at first, but he was silent after hearing that. He knew how deceitful the dormitory system of X University is. He must ask for accommodation in the first year, and it's up to you in the second year. But once you help out, don't even think about entering the school dormitory.

And even when they lived in the dormitory, there were various rules. Last time Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue were so anxious because of the school's regulations. If they didn't come back by the time, their credits would be deducted, which was severe.

"You've already withdrawn?" Shi Qijun paused when he got up, which was actually because of him.

"Hmm." Yang Yue stood up and touched his belly, then turned to ask Liao Jinnian, "Are you hungry?"

"Hungry." He touched his stomach with the same expression, Liao Jinnian turned to look at Shi Qijun; Is there anything to eat?"

"..." Looking at the time, Shi Qijun made sure that he was not mistaken, well, probably the half-grown kid is hungry.