5

Chapter 5 The little green group seems to have taken the wrong medicine

Driving the car, thinking that there was nothing in the refrigerator, so I turned around and went to the supermarket.

Pushing the cart and carrying necessities little by little, Shi Qijun, who was already a little poor, looked at the things in the cart and sighed silently. He could guess almost all the things in the box, but some were not clear. As I said, there are only two situations in which this box can be opened, one is that he has gone through emotional ups and downs, and the other is that he really can't go on.

In his previous life, he appeared in the villa at that time just to get this box back.

Thinking of this, Shi Qijun smiled slightly, that is all in the past, he is very simple now, just open a small shop to support himself.

After taking a box of milk, Shi Qijun thought about it and put it in the cart, and be careful not to press it on other things.

"That, senior." A strong but shy voice rang in his ears.

When Qijun turned his head, what he saw was a sunny boy, wearing a jersey, holding instant noodles and looking at him embarrassedly.

"En? What's the matter?" Shi Qijun didn't remember clearly that he didn't know this person, whether it was before or in the future. Even though he thought so, Shi Qijun didn't ignore it, he just pushed the cart and lined up to check out.

There was a slight difference, and Shi Qijun clearly saw the blushing face of the big boy.

"Well, that, senior, can you do me a favor?" The boy looked around, and asked in a rather embarrassing way. After all, asking others for help in the supermarket seems to have an impure purpose.

Senior? It's been two years since he graduated, right?

"You are?" Thinking back, Shi Qijun tried hard to think if he forgot what this person's name was?

"Well, my name is Liao Jinnian, and I'm a junior at x university." The boy hurriedly explained after opening his mouth: "That's right, my classmate's family kept a few wolfdogs, but because they moved, they couldn't keep them in the new place. I took over. I found a place to live today, but the landlord suddenly regretted that he would not rent any pets, and I couldn't bring them into the school. This..."

When the boy mentioned his name, Shi Qijun found this person in his mind, because he entered school at a relatively young age like him, and he still had a deep memory when he was studying, and the two met a few times afterwards. Shi Qijun also often heard that this junior had adopted some animals.

"Aren't you afraid that I will sweep away the wolfdog?" Shi Qijun looked at Liao Jinnian's nervous look, smiled softly, and looked at Liao Jinnian teasingly.

Liao Jinnian does this kind of thing often, because he doesn't know why he likes dogs very much. If someone wants to abandon the dog, he will adopt it, take good care of it, and find a good family to send it away.

Shi Qijun remembered that half a year ago, a classmate mentioned that he was entrusted by Liao Jinnian, and that time it was a golden retriever. Upgraded directly to a wolfhound this time?

"Well, I won't give it to someone I don't trust." Liao Jinnian said with a sincere face, and then scratched his head embarrassedly after speaking.

Although this sentence sounds very rude, Shi Qijun smiled. It seems that in Liao Jinnian's eyes, he is still a trustworthy person?