33

Chapter 33

"Then? What about the opening tomorrow?" Xiu Ruihua is also a little bit troubled. This is not a big one, nor a small one, nor is it private. To put it bluntly, it is a pit waiting for Wang Siye to jump into it. .

Xiu Ruihua and Liao Jinnian were worrying about Shi Qijun's affairs, but Shi Qijun was eating leisurely.

"Senior, shouldn't you be the one who is anxious? Why are the two of us struggling here while you are relaxing over there?" Liao Jinnian turned to look at Shi Qijun, his eyes full of helplessness.

Senior, you are so relaxed.

"What are you talking about?" When Xiu Frame came in, he asked casually, but unexpectedly his youngest son pounced on him.

"Dad, you can come in handy."

Dad Xiu, who was about to catch his younger son, froze there. ,

What do you mean he can come in handy, he is not a pawn or something.

"Speak in human language." Xiu Frame's big hand pressed hard on Xiu Ruihua's head, and then looked at Shi Qijun who was sitting aside and didn't look at this place. "Xiaojun, are you unhappy?"

"Yeah."

"Huh?" "

Where?"

The first voice was from Shi Qijun, the second was from Liao Jinnian, and the third was from Xiu Ruihua of.

Breaking away from the frame, Xiu Ruihua heard his father's words, and immediately turned to observe Shi Qijun. Huh? Didn't you see that you were unhappy there?

"Senior, why are you unhappy?" Liao Jinnian always had something to say, so he asked directly.

"Troubleshooting, although Xiu Ruiqing's results haven't come yet, I'm still very sure that I have absolutely nothing to do with Wang Sikai's family." Sighing, Shi Qijun felt that this child would never be safe before it was born.

"Senior, why are you so sure, don't scare yourself, maybe it's just a coincidence?" After Liao Jinnian comforted him, Qi Jun realized that if this happened to him, he couldn't believe it.

"You don't even believe your own words." Holding back a smile, Shi Qijun turned his head and glanced at Liao Jinnian.

"Let's have dinner first, I'll cook." Xiu Ruihua and Xiu Jia took advantage of Shi Qijun and Liao Jinnian's conversation to whisper twice, then stood up and ran to the kitchen to cook.

Shi Qijun lay on the sofa with his eyes closed, his thoughts were very confused.

If there is a relationship, it will be a lot of trouble.

Now I can only wait for Xiu Ruiqing's results before deciding what to do.

While eating, Shi Qijun still didn't see Zhang Xian's person, gave Liao Jinnian a puzzled look and continued eating.

After all, Zhang Xian's not coming back for dinner is just a trivial matter.

After dinner, Xiu Frame took his clothes and went out. Xiu Ruihua said that he had a date.

When Xiu Ruiqing came back, the three of them were eating popcorn and watching a comedy.

"You're back." The three turned their heads together, said the same thing, then continued watching TV, completely ignoring Xiu Ruiqing.

It is certain that Shi Qijun ignored him, because he came back late, and Liao Jinnian didn't know him well, so he ignored him, but his younger brother was like this?