7

Chapter 7

After resting for a day, Shi Qijun felt much better. It was past eight o'clock this morning, he tidied himself up, and looked in the mirror. There was nothing wrong. Shi Qijun nodded in satisfaction.

Take the keys and coat, and stand at the entrance to change your shoes.

"Dingling bell." The doorbell rang, and the sound made Qi Jun stunned for a moment when he had just put on his shoes, but he stretched out his hand and opened the door without thinking too much.

"Kara!" The sound of the door opening sounded, and then Shi Qijun saw Zhang Maohong reaching out to ring the doorbell, but his hand was still on the doorbell.

"Dingling bell." The doorbell rang in response to Qi Jun's thoughts.

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, Shi Qijun did not expect Zhang Maohong to appear at this time, and when he deleted the text messages and phone calls, Shi Qijun was ready for Zhang Maohong to come to the door, but he waited for two days There is no movement, I thought I gave up,

tsk, you just came today?

Although Zhang Maohong's expression was a bit wrong at first, he quickly adjusted, with a worried expression on his face: "Honey, are you okay?" See if something is wrong.

"Stop!" Shi Qijun was about to spit out the three words dear, but he still wanted to do it? Suppressing the thought of touching your feet, Shi Qijun pretended to be surprised, and said in doubt: "Why don't I know when I am your dear?" "Let's not say that we are not very familiar, even

if We are very familiar, and we are not in this relationship, right? Mr. Zhang Maohong?" Without giving Zhang Maohong a chance to speak, Shi Qijun took a step forward, pushed Zhang Maohong away vigorously, then sneered, closed the door, and didn't even look at it. Look at Zhang Maohong, went downstairs.

Zhang Maohong, who was left out in the cold, was obviously surprised by the treatment he received, but he quickly realized that he quickly caught up with Shi Qijun, and explained to Shi Qijun in one voice. It's just because behind Shi Qijun, you can't see Shi Qijun's disgusted appearance at all.

"Xiao Jun, I really didn't mean not to come to see you. I've been busy with company affairs these days. I kept calling and texting you but you didn't reply. Later, when I called you, the line was always busy. I came to see you just after I finished my work."

"Don't be angry, okay, I really didn't mean to ignore you, Xiao Jun, don't go so fast." I am really

busy, and I have time to discuss with others when Thinking that I'm not fun anymore, I gave it to others to play. When walking with his head down, Qijun sneered in his heart, Zhang Maohong, Zhang Maohong, I still have recordings in my phone.

"I remember I didn't say that you can call me Xiaojun, right? Please call me Shi Qijun, thank you." When he got downstairs, Shi Qijun turned around with a slight smile, and sneered at Zhang Maohong: "Zhang Maohong, are you busy?" It's your business to be busy, and it's my business whether I return your call or not. Don't make it seem like we have something to do with each other, and I'm making trouble for no reason." Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun looked at the eyes of the passers-by around him

. , It is difficult to calm the anger in my heart.

Zhang Maohong, you are really a talent, just these few words made the people around think that they misunderstood him for some trivial reasons.

Is this going to be staged later on as a lover who is cruel and doesn't want to be busy with work?

Thinking of this, Shi Qijun felt nauseated.