42-43

Chapter 42 A New Beginning in the Bathroom

Afterwards, Shi Qijun heard Xiu Ruiqing say a little bit. The Chen family failed at the top position, and all their efforts were in vain. The Wang family pressed the wrong treasure and fell to the bottom. Now they are very low-key.

Li Mei and Wang Xi divorced, the child followed Wang Xi, and Li Mei went back to her mother's house.

Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue went to another city together, and the Yang family was also implicated in this incident, and fell into a disastrous situation. Yang Yue and his eldest brother went to live in another city, and the two elders of the Yang family couldn't say anything.

In fact, when it comes to this matter, God is really taking care of Xiu Ruiqing. Xiu Ruiqing went to deal with the aftermath. Xiu Ruiqing originally thought it would take a lot of effort, but he didn't expect that because the Chen family wanted to be in power, they went too far and annoyed Many people, these people connected together, directly exposed the old background of the Chen family.

As a result, the Chen family lost power before the change of term. In this way, Xiu Ruiqing will be much more relaxed. You only need to do one or two things, and you won't care about that matter at all. After all, the new term has just changed, and the person Xiu Ruiqing relies on is in charge. Who doesn't want to curry favor with Xiu Rui? Qing, will make Xiu Ruiqing unhappy.

And because Shi Qijun went to the countryside, Zhang Xian was the only one left in his family. When Shi Qijun came back, he found that there were three fathers and sons, Xiu Ruiqing, and the others had left.

Zhang Xian didn't know the reason, so he left a letter, saying that he was going out for a walk, and took the poor Wuhong away by the way.

When he came back, Shi Qijun only saw Xiu Ruihua who was renovating the original prickly pear shop, because Liao Jinnian left with Yang Yue, the shop would naturally not be able to open. Xiu Ruihua had no intention of taking over, but just found a good store after the decoration was completed and rented it out directly.

Xiu Ruihua had already called Shi Qijun to discuss this matter.

Shi Qijun discovered that a month actually passed quickly. He stayed in the country for a month, and when he came back, he found that everything had changed. It felt like a year.

"Huh? You're back, didn't you say afternoon?" Xiu Ruihua felt incredible when he saw Shi Qijun. It's only ten o'clock in the morning. Didn't my sister-in-law come back in the afternoon? "Come back early and ask me to pick you up."

Hurry up to help Mr. Shi Qi, Xiu Ruihua is very concerned about it, and it has been three months since Mr. Shi Qi is full, so you have to be careful.

Because he only brought some food, Shi Qijun only took one suitcase, which was still small. Seeing Xiu Ruihua's nervous look, he burst out laughing. "You have such a personality, why do you say you want to be a monk? You are so nice, there must be many people who want to be with you."

After giving the luggage to Xiu Ruihua, Shi Qijun walked into his house behind Xiu Ruihua jade shop. "Alas." Although it wasn't long, Shi Qijun felt as if it was a lifetime away. "Is there any business in the store recently?" He was in a hurry when he left. When Liao Jinnian and Yang Yue left, he was already in the country.

"In the store? Last time, I got two orders, but just two orders is enough to last for several years." Xiu Ruihua put his luggage aside, and pulled Shi Qijun to sit down. "You, it's similar to those antique shops. You don't open for three years, but you can eat for three years.

" , but it's not as exaggerated as antiques. Many of the raw materials here were obtained by Yang Yue, and it still cost a lot. That's when he got some free stones from the space, and it was made in the name of grandpa. of.