36

Chapter 36

"I don't know. When I came in just now, I saw two people kissing next door. Well, it can also be said to be a passionate kiss." Xiu Ruiqing said the explosive facts in a flat tone.

"......"kiss? Kiss? There is only Liao Jinnian next door. Could it be that Liao Jinnian fell in love with someone else or was kissed by someone? Shi Qijun thought about Liao Jinnian's figure and physical strength, and felt that the possibility of a forced kiss must exist with Liao Jinnian's consent, otherwise it was just a fantasy.

Shi Qijun looked at Xiu Ruiqing with doubtful eyes. According to Liao Jinnian, kissing Yang Yue is more likely.

"It's Yang Yue." Seeing Shi Qijun's doubt clearly, Xiu Ruiqing cocked his mouth and nodded to confirm Shi Qijun's conjecture.

"No." Frowning, Shi Qijun felt that there must be something wrong with this matter. When Yang Yue left, he said that he had to go for a year.

"What's wrong?"

Shi Qijun didn't answer, but quickly flipped through the documents that Xiu Ruiqing brought back, the more he looked at it, the worse his expression became. After the last deep breath. Frowning, he said, "It's impossible for Yang Yue to come back now, unless something important happens. The person next door may not be Yang Yue, you must have misread it." "Maybe I misread it?"

Xiu Ruiqing thought carefully, He really didn't see it clearly, because there was only Liao Jinnian next door, then, wouldn't it be Liao Jinnian and others who were kissing inside? As for Liao Jinnian's partner, according to what his brother said, it was only Yang Yue.

Shi Qijun got up and walked towards the door. "You're absolutely wrong. Even if Yang Yue has a reason to come back now, he won't just come back in such a sneaky way. There must be someone else."

He needs to confirm whether it is Yang Yue, and then confirm Yang Yue What are you doing back here? what is the reason. Although Shi Qijun felt that it couldn't be Yang Yue, he still needed to see it with his own eyes to prove it wasn't Yang Yue.

At that time, Yang Yue would go away because his family knew about Liao Jinnian's existence, otherwise Yang Yue would not have made such a compromise.

In fact, Yang Yue's life experience is very simple. The Yang family is an old family in X City. His father has no other brothers, but he has several children. Yang Yue is the third. He was never loved by his parents since he was a child. , because Yang Yue is too smart.

A smart child in Thailand, any lies of his parents will be exposed. Yang Yue knew what his parents were like when he was very young. He wanted to try his best to forget the truth, and believed that his parents were gentle and kind, and he didn't discover them. The cruel and ruthless person who only cares about profit.

However, it is a pity that Yang Yue was abandoned by his parents before he successfully deceived himself and was thrown to the nanny.

After that, Yang Yue developed the habit of pretending to be stupid.

This is why when Shi Qijun first met Yang Yue, he knew that Yang Yue was a very innocent child.

But Shi Qijun soon discovered that Yang Yue was not as simple as the surface.

But when doing business with Zhang Xian, he asked to look up Yang Yue's information by the way.

After getting Yang Yue's information, Shi Qijun did nothing but let Yang Yue live in. After that, Yang Yue asked Shi Qijun to exchange terms.