25

Chapter 25 The New Chef

"I don't know..." Swallowing, Shi Qijun remembered the family Zhang Maohong mentioned. Could this be why Zhang Maohong thought he was related to a certain family. But he's still more handsome.

Tsk tsk, look at that dyed red hair, why does it look like a turkey? Shi Qijun looked at the person opposite, and began to find out what was less handsome about him.

"Maybe, but let's eat at a more secluded place." Looking around, and thinking about Shi Qijun's current situation, Liao Jinnian frowned. After speaking, he went to the waiter and asked if there was a quieter place.

The waiter said there happened to be one. When Liao Jinnian pulled him up, Qi Jun walked lightly and quietly, and when he was walking, he looked back cautiously, as if he had done something bad and was running away.

"Liao Jinnian, you look really stupid like this. The other party is chatting vigorously now, so he won't have time to see us." "

Maybe, maybe he saw it as soon as he turned his head, and then became angry and wanted to kill you Silence, because Yi is as handsome as him." Liao Jinnian winked at Shi Qijun and said exaggeratedly.

"Okay, have you been watching too much at 8 o'clock lately, or why are you so imaginative?" "

No, I'm just watching Discovery recently."

"Is there still such a show?"

"Eh, Yes, on the computer."

The two chatted and came to a new position. It is indeed much quieter here, although it is also in the lobby, it is only because it is leaning against the wall and there is a tree behind it. There are some decorations around, and this place is basically hidden by shadows.

"It's not bad here." After sitting down, Liao Jinnian squinted his eyes and nodded, then yawned and lay down on the table

. I'm sure I'll be back."

"Speaking of which, senior, do you know what's going on with the Liu family?"

"Huh? How is it?" Speaking of this, Shi Qijun really didn't pay attention to it, it was Zhang Xian who solved it.

"I asked you, senior, because I didn't know." Liao Jinnian sighed helplessly, the senior didn't know, and chatting before dinner was hopeless.

"I know!" Suddenly a sentence came in.

The two turned their heads and found that Zhang Xian was leaning on the vase behind him and winking at this place.

Liao Jinnian and Shi Qijun looked at each other, tilted their heads at the same time, innocently puzzled, and said in surprise, "Your eyes are convulsed?!

" Rolling his eyes, he walked to a seat facing the wall and sat down. "Really, I don't understand the style."

Liao Jinnian was really puzzled this time, and he said to Zhang Xian seriously. "You are a man, you have no style, and we don't need to explain your style."

When Shi Qijun heard Liao Jinnian's serious explanation, he covered his mouth and turned around to laugh. Liao Jinnian, you are doing well.

"Forget it." Waving his hand, Zhang Xian changed the subject: "Do you want to go out to play after dinner?" "

No." Liao Jinnian replied without thinking, "We have to go back to sleep."

Zhang Xian will His eyes turned to Shi Qijun.

Shi Qijun shrugged, "I need to sleep more, because..." Shi Qijun didn't say the following words, but just gave Zhang Xian a look that you know.

Zhang Xian's face collapsed, well, he did know that he was pregnant.