54

Chapter 54

"Can I try it?" Standing behind Shi Qijun, Xiu Ruiqing looked at Shi Qijun's skillful movements, and felt a little itchy in his heart. He just looked at Xiao Baozi's body, and then at his arms and legs. There was an instant silence.

"..." Shi Qijun rolled his eyes, snorted coldly, watched Xiu Ruiqing put his hands behind his back, and then slowly said: "You should contact your brother first, when will you wait?" You think...it's okay, let's talk about it." After deliberating, Shi Qijun chose the word yes. After all, he knows everything about mastering strength, so it's better not to pretend to understand.

"That's right." Nodding seriously, Xiu Ruiqing began to think about what plans his younger brother has recently. It will definitely take time to practice. or? Just leave his brother's matter to Dad?

After thinking about it, and then looking at the little bun, Xiu Ruiqing instantly strengthened his mind and decided to carry it out to the end.

"I'll go out first, I'll go out and watch a movie later." After seeing Shi Qijun's puzzled eyes, Xiu Ruiqing explained, "I'm going to do some practice." "Oh, then you go

, "

"Well." Stand still.

Five minutes later, because he was busy all the time, Shi Qijun didn't look behind. When he turned around to that thing, he found that Xiu Ruiqing was still standing in the corner of his eyes. He tilted his head in doubt and asked, "What's wrong?

" ? "Slightly hesitant, but also a little expectant tone.

In Shi Qijun's eyes, what he saw was suddenly a little shy...Xiu Ruiqing.

A trace of disbelief flashed in Shi Qijun's eyes, and then it seemed that he had already hypnotized himself Same, turned around and went to busy with his own affairs.

Seeing that Shi Qijun completely regarded the scrap steel thing as non-existent, Xiu Ruiqing felt a little uncomfortable, but more doubts, did his brother lie to him again?

"..." Without another word, Xiu Ruiqing turned around and walked towards the door. When he reached the door, he put his hand on the doorknob, "Silence is a promise. My dad will come back to take the child at night, and we will go to the movies." If you ignore the tone The excitement and uneasiness in the scene, then Xiu Ruiqing has become cool, domineering and handsome.

The corners of his mouth were slightly raised. Shi Qijun didn't hear footsteps behind him, so it meant that Xiu Ruiqing was still standing where he was. Shi Qijun believed that he still knew a little about Xiu Ruiqing's character. What Ruiqing said, but it wasn't necessarily Xiu Ruiqing's idea.

Xiu Ruihua... It seems that this guy is still the same as before. The smile on the corner of his mouth is slightly evil. After Shi Qijun convicted Xiu Ruihua's little brother in his heart, he slowly opened his mouth: "Look at home Let's go."

"Okay."

Shi Qijun heard Xiu Rui's calm answer, followed by hurried steps.

Lowering his eyes, trying to hold back his tears, Shi Qijun took a deep breath, he was very lucky, although Xiu Ruiqing was very calm just now, but his hasty footsteps betrayed him, I don't know if it was shyness or embarrassment Woolen cloth?

Leaving aside the imminent unlucky younger brother Xiu Ruihua, let's go straight to Xiu Ruiqing and Shi Qijun's sweet movie-watching date scene.

"Didn't you watch a movie..."

Looking at the laptop on the small table, Shi Qijun felt that watching a movie at home was a very stupid decision, at least this time.

"..." Xiu Ruiqing hesitated suspiciously, then turned his head slowly, his serious face slowly became a little weak in Shi Qijun's eyes, "I didn't find the right one."