3

Chapter 3 Having space is just a little cheating

After waking up, Shi Qijun didn't rush to open his eyes, but vigilantly felt the movement around him.

Slowly opening his eyes, Shi Qijun looked around with a solemn expression.

Here...

what is it?

Taking a deep breath, Shi Qijun felt that the situation during this period had tempered his heart, but the scene in front of him still surprised him.

There are prickly pears all around, and Shi Qijun only knows prickly prickly pears, so he can't recognize other prickly pears.

Looking down at the land below him, Shi Qijun was slightly puzzled, where is the black land?

After standing up, he put his hands on his eyes and looked into the distance. The scenery in the distance was not very clear. Shi Qijun called softly: "Is anyone there?"

He obviously passed out in the bathroom before. Why is it here? He was puzzled in his heart, but Shi Qijun didn't show it on his face. Just as he was about to walk forward to see where it was, he heard a voice replying to him.

"Someone!" The voice was pleasantly surprised and excited.

This sudden voice startled Shi Qijun, originally he was just trying, but who knew someone would actually respond. After thinking for a while, but couldn't figure out what was going on,

Shi Qijun's heart beat faster, touched his chest, then frowned, and asked seriously: "Where are you?" Although he still wanted to ask him why Come in, but at this time he is weak, so you can't ask like that.

"I'm everywhere." The voice was joyful, with a little joy and excitement of finally meeting someone.

"..." Shi Qijun frowned, "Where are you?" Seeing no one, but hearing voices, Shi Qijun was secretly vigilant.

"I...here." A small, cautious voice sounded, and a cloud of green and gray gas slowly floated up from below, appearing in front of Shi Qijun.

It is said to be a ball, but in fact it is only the size of a palm, and the surrounding color is so light that it almost blends with the air.

Suppressing the surprise in his heart, Shi Qijun showed his gentlest smile: "I want to know why... I came here." Even if he fell, it would only be in his bathroom, not here, and he When I fell down, I obviously scratched my left arm. I took a moment to look at it just now, but there was nothing, only the heart-shaped hazel birthmark that I had when I was a child.

"Because the time has come, this place will all belong to you. I am very happy to wait for your arrival before I dissipate." The green group was very happy, because he finally waited for someone who could enter the space before dissipating.

dissipate? Frowning, Shi Qijun looked at the little group in front of him, and felt a softness in his heart, even though he didn't know why he felt a softness in his heart.

"Well, now that it's time, I don't think you will dissipate, as long as you take a good rest and recuperate." Although he didn't think so, Shi Qijun still didn't say it directly, but just comforted him tactfully, even though he really wanted to know now Why is he here.

"Okay." After listening to Shi Qijun's words, the green little group happily swayed up and down, because the new owner said that he didn't want him to dissipate, so he will exist properly.

Ah, by the way, the small green ball that was floating towards the distance suddenly remembered that there was still something to do, and when Shi Qijun was about to frown, he floated back, and then bit Shi Qijun on the forehead. That's right, in Shi Qijun's perception, he was bitten by something, and then felt that something was pouring into his head.