22

Chapter 22 Misfortune 3

"Zhang Maohong, I really want you to die, but I think it's too cheap for you. I didn't think to do it so soon, but you came to provoke me again, so don't blame me for being cruel. .Your Hongsheng, I want him to collapse, your background, I want him to disappear, I want you to have nothing, I let you know all the pain, but I will not give you a chance to die!" Can't help it , Shi Qijun shouted, still throwing the prickly pear in his hand, but tears flowed down little by little.

Zhang Maohong was hiding because you were kicked several times by Yang Yue, and when he heard Shi Qijun's words, he felt a chill in his heart. Looking up at Shi Qijun in horror: "You are crazy!" Thinking of his possible ending, Zhang Maohong really wanted Shi Qijun to stay away. Although Shi Qijun looked at him a little wrongly before, but he also I just thought it was caused by the last trick.

Who knows if Shi Qijun is really crazy when he is planning such a thing.

Thinking of his tragic death and what happened to him during that time, Shi Qijun wiped away his tears, raised his head and smiled at Zhang Maohong: "I'm not crazy, it's just that I have a bad habit, I like to accumulate hatred until When you can't bear the load, it will all explode, Zhang Maohong, everything about you, I will let them go away from you in five days, during this period, you can struggle and ask for help, but it will be in vain."

Shi Qijun walked up to Zhang Maohong who had been subdued by Yang Yue, squatted down, "Zhang Maohong, I hate you, I can't wait to tear you apart." Restraining the

excitement in his heart, Shi Qijun stood up, fiercely Kicked Zhang Maohong.

"Just leave it like this?" Yang Yue asked after Liao Jinnian tied him up.

In fact, Liu Yuefang was the most unlucky. He came in and said a few words before being covered by Liao Jinnian and then tied up.

When he heard Shi Qijun's words, he could only widen his eyes and groan a few times, but couldn't speak.

"Leave it to Zhang Xian. I'm almost out of anger for the time being. For the future, we can just follow the plan." After Shi Qijun sat down, he smiled in a good mood.

"If Zhang Maohong and Liu Yuefang don't come, what will you do?" Yang Yue also pulled up a chair and sat down. He was actually wondering why Shi Qijun's plan was executed so perfectly.

"Because my name is Zhang Xian, it is estimated that someone will disclose the news to Liu Yuefang's father. If they haven't come to me, then Zhang Xian's people will find him directly and tie him up." Shi Qijun turned his head and looked at the terrified Liu Yuefang. . "Hey, don't think about anyone coming to rescue you. I will imprison you for five days. After five days, you will have nothing. At that time, you will be free." Shi Qijun said before that he would give

Zhang Maohong five days When time was struggling, Liu Yuefang was still very calm, so that he still had a chance to win back, but after five days of detention, everything was in vain.

"You'd better go up first." Yang Yue raised his forehead and looked at Shi Qijun whose eyes were all red, forget it, although he didn't know what hatred he had, but Shi Qijun really hated it.

"Wait a minute, Zhang Xian is coming soon." He yawned, because Shi Qijun felt his eyes a little dry because he had shed a little tears before.

"Open the door quickly! Didn't you tell me to come? Why is the door closed so tightly?" As soon as Shi Qijun's voice fell, there was a knock on the door, and then Zhang Xian's voice came in.

"Come in!" Zhang Xian wanted to knock on the door, but was dragged in by Liao Jinnian who suddenly opened the door.

What's going on here? Zhang Xian was very puzzled, could it be that there was murder and arson inside? Why make it so mysterious?