51

Chapter 51 Found

After getting off the car, Shi Qijun thought whether he should rent a house or buy it.

Walking slowly with his luggage, Shi Qijun felt that although buying a house is good, he doesn't need to live here for a long time, it's just a temporary residence.

Then rent a suite.

"Go eat first." I don't know if the two little guys in the space are hungry. Although Shi Qijun has confirmed that the two children are asleep, he is still not at ease. What if the child wakes up halfway?

Thinking of this, I didn't have much time to rent a house. When I came to the hotel, I booked a room and hurried up with my luggage.

"Bang!" Closing the door rudely, Shi Qijun threw the things in his hand on the ground and entered the space.

"Wow." As soon as he entered, Shi Qijun heard the crying of the boss. Well, just right, after taking a breath, Shi Qijun walked to the cradle and looked at the boss who was pretending to cry with widened black eyes. "Little guy! Are you hungry?"

Turning to look at the other one, this one has also woken up, but it didn't make a sound, just pouted and looked at the position of Shi Qijun's chest...

En? Shi Qijun followed Xiaojiahu's eyes and looked at himself suspiciously. When he saw the chest, he was still puzzled. Thinking about the movement of the little guy's mouth smacking, his face darkened instantly.

Hungry... 7 chests... pouting... "Don't think about it, I don't have that function, so you obediently drink the milk prepared by Wuqing! Hmph!" "Ah... woo...

" The little guy cracked a rare smile, and then waved to Shi Qijun.

"No, I'll feed your brother first, and I'll deal with you later." Touching the tip of the little guy's nose, Shi Qijun took the milk and hugged the eldest brother and began to feed him.

When Shi Qijun was playing with the little guy before, the boss was very obedient and didn't move or yell. He just bit his little hand and looked at Shi Qijun. I'm starving.

"Huh, come here, little guy, I'll give you a hug..." The boss was already staring in a daze after eating, his eyes closed and opened, Qi Jun thought it was funny when he saw it, he looked like he was sleepy but wanted to Don't fall asleep.

"Hey, it looks small, but it's also very heavy." Picking up the little guy, Shi Qijun watched him playing with his hair, and sighed softly. , he didn't even know the specific situation of the little guy.

"No matter how much time you can spend with us, I'm very happy." After kissing the little guy's face, Shi Qijun picked up the milk he prepared together just now and started to feed the little guy.

"Ah... ah..." After ah, ah, the little guy's little hand rested on the milk bottle, and his small mouth moved to allow|suck it, but his eyes looked at Shi Qijun motionlessly.

"Pfft..." Looking at the boss who was already asleep, Shi Qijun thought it would be better to get the child outside, because the child just fell asleep so he could stay outside by himself and keep the child inside. It's better to go out now.

Shi Qijun put the drunk little guy back in the cradle and went out of the space together. When he went out, he patted his forehead annoyed when he saw the luggage on the floor. He was in a hurry just now, and this was all thrown away.

The little guy was still very energetic, and was waving his hands and feet indiscriminately. Shi Qijun carried the boss to the bed first, and when he picked up the little guy, he was caught by the hair.