Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    Under the hazy light of the street lamp in the distance, Ni Shuishui caught a glimpse of a human-shaped black shadow in the corner of the building, and the faintly visible shape of a Tang knife confirmed that the other party was a human and not a zombie.

    She suddenly felt hopeful.

    It was too dark, before Ni Shuishui reminded Zhan Yuanmiao to be careful, Zhan Yuanmiao rushed towards the things outside the car window like the wind.

    The flickering figure made Ni Shuishui's eyes slightly widen.

    So fast!

    The sense of crisis in the night breeze made the thing lying outside the window whimper. Before Zhan Yuanmiao arrived, it quickly left the car window.

    Zhan Yuanmiao raised his knife and slashed at nothing.

    He stood in front of the car door panting slightly, staring at the shadow that merged into the darkness to guess the other species.

    It's like—a dog?

    "Ni Shuishui?" Zhan Yuanmiao knocked on the car window. He couldn't see what was going on in the car, and he didn't know if the people inside were still there.

    Being so silent when in danger, he was either scared out of his wits, or he had already run away.

    Hearing the boss' call, Ni Shuishui responded "here" in a hurry!

    She couldn't wait to open the car door, pushed the door open, and hit Zhan Yuanmiao's chin with a 'bang' when she went up the car window, even her knee was not spared.

    A breath of air wafted to the ears of the two of them.

    Zhan Yuanmiao clutched his chin and gritted his teeth: "Ni, Shui, Shui!" You did it on purpose!

    Ni Shuishui: "..."

    "I'm sorry, I definitely didn't mean to QAQ." Who would tell someone to get off the car and stand in front of the car door?

    "Shut up, come down and follow me."

    "Oh!"

    Considering that she was still holding the baby, Zhan Yuanmiao reached out to hold her arm.

    The warmth of the man's palm was transmitted to Ni Shuishui's skin through the thin material, making Ni Shuishui wrinkle his nose uncomfortably.

    Zhan Yuanmiao pinched the flesh of her arm strangely, and suddenly said vigilantly: "You were bitten?" "

    Huh? I didn't!!"

    Where was I bitten? Don't even think about accusing me of a crime and abandoning me!

    She had one hand free to grab Zhan Yuanmiao's clothes to prevent him from escaping.

    "If not, why are your hands so cold?" Zhan Yuanmiao turned to stare at Ni Shuishui's face.

    Ni Shuishui laughed angrily, but she didn't dare to yell loudly, so she could only continue to press her throat and say, "I have cold hands and feet!" "

    Uh?" Really?

    The two dragged each other into the small building.

    Zhan Yuanmiao closed the back door and lit the lighter. The sudden "ghost face" startled Ni Shuishui.

    She patted her chest, feeling that sooner or later she would have a heart attack from being frightened by this man.

    "Are there any zombies here?" Ni Shuishui asked, following Zhan Yuanmiao lightly.