Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    Ni Shuishui is really sleepy, super invincible sleepy. It may be because of the impact on the brain yesterday, or it may be that after seeing Zhan Yuanmiao came back, the worries in my heart were relieved. In short, she wants to lie down and sleep for three days and three nights now, but these two people!

    One shrank behind her in fear, and the other circled around her. Now she is like an eagle catching the hen among the chicks, her clothes are being grabbed by the chicks, and the eagle is turning around in front of her eyes, making her even more sleepy.

    She was very happy that Zhan Yuanmiao came back, but she didn't think he came back to eat Hawaiian food!

    Seeing Hawaii slowly hiding in front of her from behind, Zhan Yuanmiao walked from the other side of the bed to this side, and then went back and forth repeatedly.

    Ni Shuishui couldn't take it anymore! Throwing Hawaii into the closet, grabbing Zhan Yuanmiao's arm and pushing it on the bed, pressing it down with the quilt, lying on the quilt, he said harshly, "Lie down quietly! If you disturb me again Sleep, it's not that you eat people, and I eat you! You sleep for me!"

    How could Zhan Yuanmiao, who was so energetic, be able to sleep? Who would choose to sleep over a room full of food when they were starving?

    This one is not allowed to be eaten, and that one is not allowed to be eaten, then... He found the baby in the bed, picked up his little arm and bit it into his mouth.

    "Wow——" Xiao Huang, who woke up after being bitten, cried heart-piercingly.

    When Ni Shuishui just fell asleep, his ears were pierced by the magic sound again!

    Hawaii, who was firmly fastening the closet door, heard the bang bang sound outside, and silently hugged himself tightly.

    Shui Shui refueling! !

    After Ni Shuishui cleaned up Zhan Yuanmiao, he coaxed Xiao Huang in his arms and successfully coaxed himself to sleep.

    And Zhan Yuanmiao, with his hands tied and his mouth gagged, looked at the ceiling blankly and helplessly.

    Why did he come back here? There's food here, but they won't feed him! Moreover, this food was so fierce that he didn't dare to fight her.

    Two hours later, it was daylight.

    Hawai'i, who had slept until dawn, kicked open the closet with fear.

    He decided that he was going to kill Zhan Yuanmiao today!

    Coincidentally, Zhan Yuanmiao, who opened his eyes until dawn, was also full of anger.

    The two looked at each other, and the supernatural power flew across.

    The wind blade hit the silver wire, clanging loudly. Hurricane battle space, pinging, bang, bang. The walls of the bedroom were crumbling, and the fragile items were shattered into powder. Poor Rhubarb hurriedly crawled under the bed with his tail between his legs to save his life.

    Just when Ni Shuishui was about to die with them, Zhan Yuanmiao and Hawaii were awakened by the sound of a window shattering suddenly! They reacted belatedly, as if they shouldn't fight where Ni Shuishui slept?

    So before Ni Shuishui broke out, the wind blade cut Zhan Yuanmiao's clothes, and he spit out the clothes in his mouth and got up from the bed.

    Hawaii used the space to teleport downstairs, and Zhan Yuanmiao stepped on the wind to keep up.