Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    In any case, Hawaii cannot be thrown away for the time being.

    In fact, it is not without advantages to go with him, for example, he cleaned up all the zombies along the way.

    Just like Monkey King in Journey to the West, he can't stop for a moment, either to explore the way ahead or to eliminate danger. It always disappears and reappears for a while, and I have a lot of fun. It made Zhan Yuanmiao doubt his ability. Wouldn't he be tired from using his ability so frequently?

    As it turns out, it will.

    The roads in the city were still congested, Ni Shuishui and the others walked to the outskirts of City I, and walking further was within the scope of City K.

    Ni Shuishui, who had been walking for a day, and Hawaii, who had been playing for a day, both looked tired.

    congratulations.

    Zhan Yuanmiao thought this guy was a creature against the sky, so it turned out to be tiring.

    As the sky darkened, they found a nearby private house for the night.

    There was water in the taps in the houses, but no electricity, and no candles were found.

    Ni Shuishui rested paralyzed on the sofa. From the corner of his eye, he saw Hawaii standing still in front of the owner's photo wall for a long time. He got up and asked, "What's wrong?" Hawaii stared at the family of four on the photo wall under the orange-red sunset,

    pointing Looking at the cake in one of the birthday photos, he said, "I want to eat this."

    Ni Shuishui looked at Hawaii's side face thoughtfully.

    She pulled out a cream sandwich bread from the suitcase and handed it to him, "Where can you find cake now? You can eat this, make do with it, it's all made of flour anyway." Hawaii looked at the bun in his

    hand , looked at the fruit mousse cake filled with nine candles, nodded, unpacked the bag, gnawed on the bread with the photo, and said while eating: "Shui Shui, you are so kind." I have also eaten cakes now people!

    Ni Shuishui: "..." Then you are quite easy to be satisfied.

    On the left is Zhan Yuanmiao, who is extremely fast, and on the right is the powerful Hawaiian. Ni Shuishui feels that his life safety has been greatly guaranteed.

    It was rare for her to unswaddle the baby, put him on the couch and let him move freely.

    I squatted in front of the sofa, teasing the baby to get up, and asked Hawaii, "Hawaii, besides not dying and having spatial abilities, do you have any other abilities?" "No, I'm the same as you

    . If you lose your head, you will die." After Hawaii finished speaking, he assured Ni Shuishui seriously: "But don't worry, I won't let others move your head." Ni Shuishui twitched the corners of his mouth: "Because only you can move my

    head Really."

    Hawaii shook his head: "No, I can't move either." If you move, you won't be able to talk or laugh, and you'll get cold. I don't like cold things.

    Um?

    Even though Ni Shuishui tried his best to analyze his words, he couldn't fully understand the meaning behind him.

    She didn't ask any more, and it was great to know that he would die without his head, although after getting along for a day, she didn't want Hawaii to die.