Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The danger of the same kind

    Ni Shuishui could tell from Zhan Yuanmiao's expression that he didn't believe it. If she didn't believe it, don't believe it. Anyway, there is no company here to prove her ability to her. Finance is not as useful as her usual hobbies in this world.

    Ni Shuishui raised the mace in his hand, and dented the head of the zombie walking towards them with the posture of hitting a baseball. However, this did not have much impact on the extremely tenacious zombies. Ni Shuishui quickly swung it twice until the zombies fell to the ground and lost their ability to move.

    How should I put it, the scene has a little bit of bloody violence.

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the rotten meat on the ground, and thought of the suicide who fell at his feet before entering the building.

    He reached out and hooked Ni Shuishui's back collar, pulled her back and said, "Don't smash it, do you still have lunch? The rhubarb is more beautiful than you." Suddenly,

    Cue's rhubarb even barked twice in agreement.

    Ni Shuishui withdrew his hands, looked up at Rhubarb who was hiding three meters away for fear of being splashed, shook his head and said, "I can't even treat you like a dog, are you a high-tech creature? Or a genetically modified dog? Rhubarb

    : "Wow! Bow, woof!"

    Ni Shuishui shook his head again: "Sorry, I can't understand dog language."

    Rhubarb rolled his eyes and squinted at her. Those who know the current affairs choose to hang their tails and admit defeat for the hero.

    Ni Shuishui laughed, and before he could laugh enough, Zhan Yuanmiao pulled him away and said, "Don't play with it, go find water and food first, and then see if there are any means of transportation." After staying for a long time, Xie Tingzhou will definitely chase after him again. come up.

    When it came to food, Ni Shuishui said seriously: "Then you have to hurry up, Qin Rubing has spatial abilities, if she finds the supermarket first, I guess the shelves will not be left for us, and then we will have to compromise with them because of the food! "

    "Let's go." Zhan Yuanmiao and Ni Shuishui had the same goal. They cleaned up the zombies on one side and quickly searched for the convenience store on the way.

    Now is the fourth week of the virus, and the survivors who could not wait for rescue either committed suicide in despair, or gritted their teeth to survive.

    I don't know how many waves of people have visited this area. The three convenience stores Ni Shuishui looked for had no food or water, and they were basically swept away.

    I'm in trouble.

    Have you started running out of supplies in the second month?

    I thought that so many people died, and the existing supplies were enough for the survivors to live for a year or so.

    Ni Shuishui found a bottle of mineral water from under the cashier counter of the convenience store, and saw red, green, brown... RMB banknotes scattered all over the ground, and I don't know how many times they were trampled on.

    Before the apocalypse, everyone flocked to this thing, but after the apocalypse, no one picked it up when it fell on the ground.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't see Ni Shuishui after searching the shelves, so he rushed to the door of the convenience store and shouted, "Ni Shuishui!"