Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Zhan Yuanmiao jumped down the escalator with a knife in both hands, and cut a way out of the zombies one by one from the outside. It may be because of the fresh blood splashed on his body before, the zombies are more enthusiastic about him than Ni Shuishui.

    This is a good thing.

    From a distance of three to five steps, he saw Ni Shuishui kneeling under the shopping cart with his back arched. Pressing the sides of the shopping cart tightly with both hands, using the frame of the cart to protect herself, the endless stream of zombies kept squeezing her to the side.

    They haven't found Ni Shuishui yet.

    As long as these zombies are eliminated, Ni Shuishui will be able to come out alive.

    "Hold on, hold on a little longer." Zhan Yuanmiao slashed at the zombies blocking the way, and he did not hesitate to use his newly recovered powers to comfort Ni Shuishui and said, "I'll be there right away, right away!

    " When his arm became weak, Xie Tingzhou appeared at the top of the escalator.

    He didn't know where he went halfway, and when he came back, there were four more people beside him.

    Seeing that Zhan Yuanmiao was in danger, he immediately rushed down from the moving sidewalk, split the zombie beside Zhan Yuanmiao with his lightning power and asked, "Where is Ni Shuishui? Where is Ni Shuishui?" Why isn't she with you? Together? !

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't have time to yell at Xie Tingzhou, so he quickly said to him, "Ni Shuishui is inside! Use your power to split these damned zombies!"

    Ni Shuishui is...in the zombies?

    Is it still safe? !

    Xie Tingzhou was frightened and angry, he took the zombie in front of him as Zhan Yuanmiao, called out all his abilities, and slammed it with a thunderbolt.

    The lightning flashed one after another in the group of zombies with crackling noises. After a while, the zombies in the front row fell down one by one, and a strong smell of burning came from them.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't care how strong Xie Tingzhou's abilities were at all, he used his hands and feet to turn over the pile of half-person-high corpses under his feet, and ran towards the shopping cart with a clear goal.

    "Ni Shuishui?" Ni Shuishui!

    Zhan Yuanmiao lifted the shopping cart on Ni Shuishui's body, and turned her into his arms for inspection.

    He patted Ni Shuishui's cheek, and Zhan Yuanmiao withdrew his fingers quickly due to the scorching heat from the tentacles.

    No way.

    He leaned towards Ni Shuishui's forehead in disbelief.

    The body temperature all over the body is higher than that of ordinary people, telling Zhan Yuanmiao that Ni Shuishui really has a fever.

    Zhan Yuanmiao felt an ominous feeling in his heart.

    He hurriedly checked Ni Shuishui's exposed skin.

    When Xie Tingzhou led the survivors over the pile of corpses, he looked up and saw Zhan Yuanmiao touching Ni Shuishui's body up and down.

    He was furious, rushed over and punched Zhan Yuanmiao, he even wanted to kill Zhan Yuanmiao, grabbed the unconscious Ni Shuishui and scolded him: "What the hell are you doing?!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao was hit to the side of the head, tongue tip Licking a circle on his cheek, he tasted the bloody smell that made him sick.

    He remembered the moment when he missed the shopping cart, spit, punched Xie Tingzhou backhanded, grabbed his collar and pulled him closer: "What am I doing? You should ask yourself, you fucking What are you doing all the way! If Ni Shuishui turns into a zombie, I will let her bite you to death! You idiot is not worthy of being a human being at all. Her father has adopted you for more than ten years, giving you food, drinking, schooling and education. Collect luxury goods, just leave her alone, her father’s raising a dog is more useful than raising you!”