Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Ni Shuishui hurriedly ran outside the door to look for Hawaii, and saw him safely appearing on the top floor 20 meters away, then turned around and squeezed Zhan Yuanmiao's fingers and said, "Why do you keep hitting Hawaii? You are really hungry and you suck my Blood, anyway, you can't treat him as an enemy, and you can't use him as food, or I'll jump off the building!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao heard the word "jump off the building", his eyes flashed, and although his expression didn't change, his fingers firmly grabbed Ni Shuishui The palm of his hand seemed to be resisting.

    Ni Shuishui quickly coaxed him, saying that as long as he was obedient, she would not jump off the building.

    I'm really ashamed, never thought that she would threaten a man with her own safety. If her own father knew what she did, he would be so angry that he would stuff her back into the belly of her mother who died young and remake her. But there is really no way, special circumstances, special treatment, think about it carefully, she still has a place in Brother Zhan's heart?

    Ni Shuishui lowered his head and smiled, as if it was a new start, anyway, his memory is not cleared every day, without the past, they still have a future.

    Ni Shuishui, who was in a happy mood, coaxed Zhan Yuanmiao to put on clothes, shoes, and sunglasses.

    When getting dressed, Ni Shuishui was so troubled that Zhan Yuanmiao held down the handcuffs with one hand and tore them apart violently.

    At that time, Ni Shuishui's mood was: "..." If you could break it off so easily, why didn't you do it earlier? Fortunately, she had gestured to him three or four times before!

    The sky after the rain was not as clear as it was, it was still gray, with only a little sunlight showing. But this warmth is enough to attract zombies who have been drenched in the rain for several days to come out to bask in the sun.

    Ni Shuishui took the newly dressed Zhan Yuanmiao by his arm and kicked the zombie blocking the way into the puddle.

    The kicked zombie turned around with a "ho" sound, and was about to get angry when he met Zhan Yuanmiao's gloomy gaze, he paused and chose to lie down.

    Ni Shuishui was a little confused, and said to Zhan Yuanmiao: "They really like water! Just like you, they can't get enough water every day. You can't play in puddles, they're so dirty."

    Zhan Yuanmiao is like an NPC in a game. Except for responding to specific words from specific players, he behaves like Ni Shuishui farting at other times. As if he had radar, he turned his head and caught the presence of Hawaii again.

    Edibles appeared.

    Zhan Yuanmiao rolled his Adam's apple instinctively, he was very hungry, if he ate that thing, he would not be hungry.

    But... Jumping off the building... If you eat the food in front of that thing, you will jump off the building.

    Hawaii, who was far behind them, was swept away by Zhan Yuanmiao's black eyes, and he yelled "Shui Shui help!"

    look! This dog is hungry again!

    Ni Shuishui found him, beckoned him to come over, thought for a while and added: "Take a space to protect yourself before coming here."

    Of course Hawaii will set up a space, and he won't approach if he doesn't have a space!

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the food from far to near, and was held down by Ni Shuishui as soon as the murderous intention appeared.