Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    There are no wardrobes in the ordinary rooms of the hotel, and Hawaii, who is locked in the guest room, can only release rhubarb, curled up under the bed and spend the night tremblingly.

    When dawn broke the next day, he overturned the mattress and kicked the door of the room, kicking away the zombies in the corridor who were paying attention to him and rushing all the way to the place where Ni Shuishui lived. Seeing the little brother in a suit guarding the door, he remembered what happened last night when he was forced to drag him down the stairs. He was so angry that he shook his silver thread and said, "I told you to lock me up last night! I will definitely unload you today!" Eight dollars!"

    The guy in the suit is a thinking zombie, seeing the menacing attack from Hawaii, he took a big step back before the silver thread fell on him.

    It's wrong, he just obeyed orders. And the "crying ghosts and howling wolves" in the middle of the night was wrong, and they deserved to be locked up by the boss!

    Hawaii sensed his power, paused his attack, narrowed his cat-like almond eyes slightly, looked at Xu Yinglong and said, "No wonder that dog made you guard the gate, so you and him have the same wind power, and it's better to be attached to it than other people." It’s much easier for people, isn’t it? Huh, it’s useless to be easy, I’m going to kill you, it’s just a matter of moving my fingers!”

    With the improvement of abilities, Hawaii no longer needs to open the space tunnel when using silver threads. As long as he wanted, he could call out the silver thread, and the small piece of silver thread on Shui Sailing's hand could provide him with the position of the wearer, so he was sure that Shui Shui was in this room, and he wanted to go in!     Xu Yinglong didn't dare to harm Hawaii without the boss's order, but at the same time, he couldn't let Hawaii in without the order. In a dilemma, he summoned a large number of zombies to come up, preparing to use up the tactics of wheel warfare to consume Hawaii's energy.     within a wall.     Ni Shuishui fell asleep peacefully in the soft quilt, and was suddenly awakened by the sound of thud-thumping footsteps. All scared away!     What happened! Is there an earthquake?     Ni Shuishui sat up suddenly from the bed, looked around at the decorations, and realized that this is City P.     Eh? When did she return to P City?

    While thinking about it, someone bumped a concave on the wall next to the door from the outside.

    Ni Shuishui rubbed his temples, wondering what kind of fight was going on outside. Zhan Yuanmiao ruled everything here. Except for zombies, it is impossible for people with supernatural powers to come here and make trouble.

    She lifted the quilt and went to the ground, only to find that all the clothes on her body had been changed.

    Alas!

    Ni Shuishui opened the collar and took a look in. Fortunately, she didn't change her underwear, so it shouldn't be - someone other than Zhan Yuanmiao changed it for her, right?

    In such a short time, the muffled sound of impact outside the door has become more and more serious.

    Although she slept well last night, she was still in a terrible mood when she was woken up so early in the morning when she was exhausted before going to bed.

    She put on her shoes and opened the door.

    As soon as the door opened, I saw two zombies flying in front of my eyes, and then the familiar silver thread swayed wantonly in the corridor, and every time I swayed, the zombies "take off" "