Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Ni Shuishui stared at his knee for more than ten seconds, quickly rewinding his memory to a few months ago, and fixed the frame to the day of the car accident, then fixed his target on the novel in his hand, and finally saw the name of the heroine in the original text——Qiao Yunxi.

    After Ni Shuishui got the information she wanted, she withdrew from the memory bank and turned to look out the window to relax her nerves.

    Before his nerves relaxed, Xie Tingzhou suddenly stopped! This blow almost threw Ni Shuishui to the ground.

    hiss!

    Ni Shuishui raised his head while clutching the painful wound, and saw Qin Rubing getting out of the car in front of him. Xie Tingzhou turned around and saw that she was fine, so he also got out of the car.

    "What's the matter?" He stepped forward and asked.

    Ni Shuishui's heart beeped like a dog, taking advantage of Xie Tingzhou's absence, he immediately opened his collar and looked at the blood that had penetrated the bandage, frowning.

    Now it's all right, I kept it for a week honestly, and returned to before liberation with one brake.

    There is a ghost.

    Ni Shuishui opened the car door and went down. Before he saw who they were surrounding, he heard footsteps like an earthquake coming from the left front, the front right and the right front. Very dense and fast, as if I've heard it somewhere.

    She remembered!

    "Everyone get in the car and get out of here! Hurry up!" She yelled, clutching her shoulders. Xu hadn't spoken so loudly for a long time, and her voice was still a little cracked.

    However, it was too late.

    The hordes of zombies they had seen before appeared in front of them again, and the actions of these zombies were much faster than before.

    Xie Tingzhou immediately came back to pick up Ni Shuishui, pushed her back to protect her and prepared to get into the car.

    Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin also set up the "Pengci" girl who suddenly jumped out just now and ran to the car immediately.

    "I'm too late!!!" Chen Xingmin shouted as he watched the army of zombies less than ten meters away.

    Just when Qin Rubing was about to make them give up on the strange girl, an ice wall half a meter thick rose from the ground to block the army of zombies for them.

    The bumpy figure slid down the ice wall, snatched the girl who was held up by Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin without a word, met Qin Rubing in the car, got in the car, closed the door and said, "Hurry up, the ice wall won't last 30 minutes!" Seconds."

    Qin Rubing recovered from her astonishment, waited for Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin to come up and close the door on the other side, then reversed the car and followed Xie Tingzhou to retreat frantically.

    Xie Tingzhou raised the speed of the car to the highest speed, and before he had gone far, there was the sound of ice collapsing behind him.

    Countless evolved zombies swarmed towards them across the ice wall, chasing them even tighter!

    Ni Shuishui grabbed the handle inside the car and turned back to check the situation of the zombies. As soon as she turned her head, she saw a familiar figure jumping off the stairs... Just like this, he suddenly broke into her eyes while bathed in the sun, and the breeze lifted the corner of his clothes, revealing a small The cut waistline was so white that it swayed into Ni Shuishui's heart.