Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Enemy Attack! Enemy attack!

    No matter how intimidating Zhan Yuanmiao was, he couldn't bring Hawaii out of the closet. Considering that Ni Shuishui was downstairs alone, he stuffed the bag of snacks into the closet, letting Hawaii get something to eat when he was hungry.

    Anyway, he would never hide in the closet because he was afraid of the dark. A narrow space is far more terrifying than a night without light.

    When Zhan Yuanmiao closed the closet and went downstairs, Zhu Wei and the others in the living room showed nervous expressions again, fearing that there would be no silver three hundred taels here, their eyes kept looking between him and the kitchen.

    Zhan Yuanmiao was speechless. She didn't know what Xie Tingzhou was doing with these people. Except for Qin Rubing, everyone else was like a fool.

    No, Qin Rubing may not be a normal person either.

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't see Xie Tingzhou in the living room, and presumably followed Ni Shuishui to the kitchen, which was expected.

    He raised his feet and walked towards the kitchen, his pace was unhurried, his whole body revealed a carelessness, which in the eyes of Zhu Wei and others became - confidence!

    So confident about this guy!

    Brother Zhou is completely defeated again!

    At the kitchen table.

    While eating, Ni Shuishui looked at Xie Tingzhou standing in front of her.

    She was so hungry, it wasn't a feeling of hunger caused by skipping a meal, but a feeling accumulated for several days. So after eating a bowl of fragrant hot rice, she felt so refreshed that the pores all over her body were opening to radiate heat, so she could have another bowl!

    She was waiting for Xie Tingzhou to speak. If he didn't speak, she wouldn't say anything. The two kept looking at each other until Zhan Yuanmiao walked in.

    When Ni Shuishui saw Zhan Yuanmiao's figure, he subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, raised a smile and waved to him.

    Xie Tingzhou turned his head following her actions, met Zhan Yuanmiao's eyes, looked at the dishes on the small table, turned and walked out of the kitchen.

    Zhan Yuanmiao passed him by, came to sit down opposite Ni Shuishui, and didn't ask Ni Shuishui what Xie Tingzhou had said to her. On the contrary, it was Ni Shuishui who made a lot of noise and told about Xie Tingzhou looking at her all the time.

    Xie Tingzhou left the kitchen, his mind was full of confusion, he gently opened the door and went out.

    Qin Rubing glanced at his half-eaten meal, took a pair of chopsticks again, and asked Zhu Wei to bring them to Xie Tingzhou.

    Zhu Wei pushed it to Chen Xingmin, and Chen Xingmin pushed it to Zhao Chiyu again.

    Zhao Chiyu felt that it was a bit too much this time, it was so dark outside, wouldn't it be too dangerous for him to go out to find someone like an ordinary person?

    Qin Rubing saw his worry, and told him: "The captain won't go too far, he is within three meters of the door, and you will come back after delivering the food." Chen Xingmin said humbly, "Yes,

    you If you don’t have supernatural powers and don’t resist beatings, the captain will be very polite to you.”

    Zhao Chiyu compromised and said, “Okay then.” Who asked me to be taken care of by you.