Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Mutated Zombies

    Xie Tingzhou is very sure that Zhan Yuanmiao just called the woman with gauze wrapped around her head and cloth strips under her nose as Ni Shuishui!

    Ni Shuishui!

    He said why Zhan Yuanmiao suddenly asked her.

    rat.

    She actually hid the person under the quilt in front of him, and asked him where Ni Shuishui was on purpose!

    But great, she's still alive.

    She is really alive!

    If Ni Shuishui knew what he was thinking at the moment, she would definitely tell him loudly: I didn't die before, but now I'm almost there!

    After Xie Tingzhou experienced the surprise of regaining what was lost, he was enraged. He looked at the woman who was running faster and faster, gritted his teeth and chased after her!

    Leaving from the supermarket without saying a word caused him to search in City H for three days, Ni Shuishui, you are really going too far!

    "Brother Zhou... I can't mess with Brother Zhou!" Zhu Wei, who doesn't have a speed-type ability, saw that Xie Tingzhou still had the ability to speed up, so he hurriedly asked him for help.

    He's only 19 years old, he doesn't want to die!

    Even if he wanted to die, he didn't want to die here!

    These zombies are too perverted.

    Obviously, what they encountered before were all ordinary zombies who walked and flickered like arthritis, but now they all turned into long-distance runners.

    Fortunately, they thought they had found a way out of the city, but it was a dead end!

    Xie Tingzhou looked back at his teammates who were about to burst into tears, slowed down and said to them: "It is definitely not possible to continue running like this, we must be separated." "Don't brother! I will die if we run separately!

    I don't want to die so soon , please, don’t give up on me——” The short-haired man on Zhu Wei’s left ran forward desperately, but he was still the one who was the most backward. His mentality collapsed, and he gasped for help: “I , I really can’t run anymore, save my brother, help me, brother!”

    Even though they are endowed with supernatural powers, even though they have killed countless zombies these days.

    But in the face of death, fear is equal to all.

    No one wants to die.

    If you don't want to die and can't save yourself, you can only pin your hopes on the core characters of the team.

    And everyone wants to be saved.

    Xie Tingzhou reluctantly glanced at Ni Shuishui, who was running away and disappeared, quickly returned his sense of responsibility, looked at the surrounding buildings and said, "Don't panic, Ni Shuishui can outrun these zombies, can't you?" "Hold on, adjust your breathing

    ! "

    "Although they run faster than ordinary zombies, they are not outrageous."

    Zhu Wei cried.

    Did Ni Shuishui run away by herself?

    It was the one who ran away with her!

    He seriously suspected that she didn't contribute at all and was completely dragged away.