Chapter 59

Chapter 59 On Split Personality

    It was not until two days later that Ni Shuishui was able to get out of the car with his feet on the ground.

    Her wound has not healed yet, and her physical strength has only recovered a little bit. That's why she woke up without Xie Tingzhou's team, because she didn't have the strength to leave at all, and she didn't bother to talk to them.

    Before, it was still a hot weather above 38 degrees. After being washed by a five-day torrential rain, it turned into a cool autumn season. However, the temperature drops sharply in the morning and evening. It is not so much the coolness of the autumn wind as the coldness of the autumn wind.

    When Ni Shuishui got out of the car, she staggered forward because of the weakness of her calf. Xie Tingzhou immediately reached out to help her, but she refused with a frown.

    She got out of the car door by herself and looked at the fields not far away. When she was blown by the breeze wrapped in the fragrance of grass and trees, she immediately turned her head and looked in the direction of the wind.

    Dazed.

    As soon as I feel the wind, I think of Zhan Yuanmiao. She doesn't know where he is now, she is really worried about him, she needs to heal the wound quickly.

    Zhu Wei and Qin Rubing went to check the surrounding environment. In the past two days, they were on the road during the day and rested at night. It is said that they went to Chen Xingmin's hometown to save his mother.

    Because of Ni Shuishui's relationship, Xie Tingzhou stayed in charge of lighting the fire, while Zhao Chiyu sorted out the ingredients and prepared dinner.

    Everyone has their own responsibilities, only Ni Shuishui is out of tune with them, she sits quietly on one side, looking at the setting sun that is about to set in the west with an indifferent expression.

    Zhao Chiyu quietly glanced at Xie Tingzhou who was focused on burning the fire, and wanted him to have a conversation with Ni Shuishui, but he didn't dare to talk too much.

    Ni Shuishui's body is weaker than before, but the aura around her is even more cramped than before. Using the analogy of pre-apocalyptic workplace positions: Ni Shuishui, who occasionally broke out before, was just a department manager, but now he is directly promoted to the chairman of the group, so that these "ordinary employees" want to bow their heads when they see her, and dare not look directly at her. eyes, and dare not speak casually.

    This is not good.

    She completely treats them as nothing, and if she doesn't leave at this time, it is probably because her injury is not recovering, and she will definitely leave when she recovers!

    Zhao Chiyu was very anxious, and at the same time realized that this sub-personality's heart was really hard enough. She was indifferent to Xie Tingzhou's six-day waiting and his all-day greetings, she really didn't give that kind of look.

    Xie Tingzhou looked at Ni Shuishui's side face in a daze, and after Zhao Chiyu cooked dinner, he gave Ni Shuishui his share of meat and Shuishui's favorite dishes, and then brought the bowl to her.     Ni Shuishui didn't refuse their food, and she could eat whatever she had. Only by providing enough calories to her body, could she get out of the car and recover her body as soon as possible to go back to Zhan Yuanmiao.     But at this moment, she was attracted by the fallen leaves turning back and forth on the ground, and she didn't hear what Xie Tingzhou said.     Just when Xie Tingzhou thought she was losing her temper and refused to eat, Ni Shuishui slowly took the rice bowl from him, and watched the fallen leaves eat slowly without turning over.     The wind was very strong in the evening, Xie Tingzhou put on some clothes for her and consciously stayed away from her.     She doesn't like people getting too close to her, not even him.     Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin felt uncomfortable every time they watched Ni Shuishui eat. Because Ni Shuishui was not like this before, she only knew how to cook, and she couldn't set off the wilderness into a high-end restaurant.     Zhao Chiyu has come into contact with such people, so he became very interested in the identity of the secondary personality!     Ni Shuishui was eating and observing the surrounding terrain. When she turned her head, the strands of hair that were tied behind her ears were scattered. Before she could lift them up, they were blown away by the wind, and she gathered her loose strands of hair behind her ears like a hand. Her hand holding the chopsticks stopped suddenly, and followed the distant wind to look at the big fruit trees in the field.     It was a longan tree about 11-12 meters high, with luxuriant branches and leaves, almost covering half of the field.     Ni Shuishui looked at it for a while, then looked away and continued to eat.     When the sun had completely set and night officially fell on the northern hemisphere, Xie Tingzhou came over and called Ni Shuishui into the house.