Chapter 90

Chapter 90 Invisibility

    [Who is that? ]

    Zhan Yuanmiao heard their conversation, but couldn't understand what Ni Shuishui and Hawaii were talking about, and suddenly felt uncomfortable feeling that he was excluded, which made him gradually irritable.

    Hawaii looked up at him and said, "That's who! Weren't you there at the time? He still knew you—he said he wanted to reminisce with you?" After he finished speaking, he remembered that Zhan Yuanmiao's brain was infected by the virus. Cleaned it up, now it's not working.

    It's so pitiful:)

    Zhan Yuanmiao saw his pity in his eyes, and the unhappiness in his heart rose again and again. He narrowed his slender phoenix eyes and stared at him closely, and then the wind moved freely, and the wind blowing in the room The blade instantly pierced Hawaii's eyes.

    He was decisive in saving people before, but now he is decisive in taking action!

    "Hey!" Hawaii hastily pulled out the silver thread to block the wind blade in front of him, and said in a nonchalant manner, "Look, you're getting angry because you can't say no to me, right? It's none of my business that you forgot about the past?

    " Mouth! I don't know the person you're talking about! ] Zhan Yuanmiao couldn't remember who they were talking about, and he didn't know how Shui Shui and Hawaii met.

    He only remembered that he saw Shuishui and Hawaii together as soon as he woke up, which meant that Hawaii knew Shuishui earlier than he knew Shuishui!

    Annoyed!

    Hawaii retorted him: "You know, you know! He called your brother, and said that you ate his and slept with him!"

    Ni Shuishui: "?" That's not what he said!

    Noisy, noisy, annoying to death!

    Ni Shuishui raised his hand and was about to hit someone, but before his arm fell, the wind blade and silver thread were withdrawn at the same time, and the visible gunpowder was interrupted like this.

    As onlookers, Xie Tingzhou and Qiao Yunxi were both frightened and complicated.

    Shocking Zhan Yuanmiao and Hawaii to fight, it is complicated why these two "dangerous goods" who are ready to kill people are so afraid of Ni Shuishui...

    Ni Shuishui withdrew his hand, and first told Hawaii that Zhan Yuanmiao was infected by the virus to save them, and Zhan Yuanmiao could not be blamed or dislike him. Then he told Zhan Yuanmiao that we are all a family, and if the bear is disobedient, just beat him up, don't use weapons.

    Does Zhan Yuanmiao have any objections with Hawaii? Absolutely not.

    No one dares to rebel against the authority of the patriarch.

    In the room, it finally quieted down.

    The cold wind outside the house began to snatch the home field, whistling and whistling for a long time or a short time, coupled with this city like a dead city, it made people feel depressed.

    Ni Shuishui clapped his hands to break the low atmosphere, and called Zhan Yuanmiao and Hawaii together to think about Chen Xingmin's whereabouts.

    Before the three cobblers could figure out a way to catch each other, there was a fierce gun fight and the sound of houses collapsing from the back of the street.

    That direction is - the building where Qin Rubing and Zhu Wei went?

    Xie Tingzhou was the first to rush out to check. After confirming the location, he turned his head and wanted to tell Ni Shuishui that he would go to the front for support! As a result, the strong wind slapped his face as soon as he turned his head. After the strong wind passed, he opened his eyes and saw that Zhan Yuanmiao went straight to the location of the building with Ni Shuishui on his back, and almost disappeared!