Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Zhan Yuanmiao just got rid of the zombies and didn't clean them up, so they couldn't stay outside for long.

    Fortunately, Ni Shuishui's hiding place was near the Wanfu Building, and they were only 20 to 30 meters away.

    Not too far, but not easy to walk either.

    Because the aisle was narrowly blocked by messy obstacles, the blood on Ni Shuishui was like fishing bait, constantly attracting zombies to surround them.

    Xie Tingzhou alone can't walk fast.

    Zhan Yuanmiao had to use his feet to help, but it was easy for him to be scratched by zombies.

    Holding Ni Shuishui in his arms, he could only urge Xie Tingzhou to say, "Hurry up! These are just ordinary zombies. Once mutant zombies are attracted, everyone will die." Is your ability reserved for food?

    Xie Tingzhou silently accelerated the cleaning speed and said, "I don't need you to tell me." Lao Tzu's abilities are not inexhaustible!

    Out of desire for life, Xie Tingzhou and Zhan Yuanmiao came to the downstairs of Wanfu Building in cooperation with each other.

    "It will be safe soon." Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the entrance of the building not far away and said to Ni Shuishui, so as not to let her lose consciousness completely.

    Um?

    Ni Shuishui opened her eyes in a daze, and the dazzling sunlight slanted on her face, making her narrow her eyes uncomfortably.

    As her vision narrowed, she vaguely saw a black shadow descending from the sky.

    Don't! !

    At the very moment, Ni Shuishui suddenly reached out and grabbed Zhan Yuanmiao's collar due to the sudden chill above his head.

    Almost the moment Zhan Yuanmiao stopped, a body fell from a high altitude in front of his feet with a 'bang', and blood splashed on his trousers... Zhan Yuanmiao even heard the sound of bones cracking.

    He almost, he almost got smashed to death?

    Zhan Yuanmiao took two steps back in the pool of blood, watching the red blood flow, the white flesh turn out, and the corpse with two humerus protruding from the shoulders, backed up again.

    Nearly half of the head was smashed, and the brains fused into the blood showed the death of the other party.

    This...

    Xie Tingzhou stared blankly at the suicide who had been thrown down to the ground.

    He belatedly raised his head.

    A desperate cry came from high above.

    Are there any survivors upstairs?

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't care to wipe off the dirty blood on his face, so he raised his foot to Xie Tingzhou and said, "Be sober! If you don't want to die, find the basement as soon as possible!" You can't save yourself and want to save others?

    Xie Tingzhou was kicked back to his senses, hurriedly dealt with the zombies that rushed up, and shouted to the people upstairs: "This place is about to explode! Come down and hide in the basement!" Zhan Yuanmiao walked around the corpse expressionlessly, and said to Xie

    Tingzhou Kindly reminded not to comment.

    In the case of an elevator outage, it is a dream to let the survivors run down from the 30th or 50th floor.