Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Xie Tingzhou used the cooperation of the three of them to act out a play, deceiving Zhan Yuanmiao who had lost his past, and then mobilized all his abilities to prepare for a fatal blow to him.

    The already gray sky became even darker because of the invocation of the elements of the supernatural being.

    The unusual climate made Ni Shuishui look up at the purple lightning that was as thick as a bucket hanging under the clouds. The surrounding lightning was still gathering and growing toward the purple lightning. She followed the purple lightning and looked at Xie Tingzhou who was manipulating all this.

    what do you want! !

    asshole! ! !

    Ni Shuishui turned around and pointed at Hawaii, telling him to let go of Zhan Yuanmiao immediately! immediately! immediately! !

    But Hawaii turned his head to avoid her gaze. He trapped Zhan Yuanmiao in mid-air and blocked the space, just to prevent Ni Shuishui from protecting Zhan Yuanmiao.

    Because no matter how tenacious she is, she can't jump up to a height of ten meters out of thin air, nor can she move freely in the air like them.

    Ni Shuishui pointed at Hawaii, her eyes turned red with anger!

    If she had known this earlier, she should have let him die among the zombies! !

    She has never been superior to him because of Hawaii's attention, and she has never done anything to hurt him. Knowing that he lacks the process of growing up, she also asked Zhan Yuanmiao to be more tolerant of him! But this kind of tolerant person actually joined forces with outsiders to hurt her most important person!

    When the positions are opposite, you can fight with Zhan Yuanmiao, or even fight to the death, but how can you lie to him with my safety with outsiders! you do! What's the difference between you doing this and killing me?

    Ni Shuishui knelt down in front of Zhan Yuanmiao, weeping for her incompetence.

    Why do you have to hurt Zhan Yuanmiao? I can appease him, I can appease him obviously!

    People who are not of my race will have a different heart; people who are not of my race will be punished even if they are far away, right?

    When Ni Shuishui was crying, she found a dagger not far away. This discovery made her calm down instantly. She went to pick it up and saw the black line on her arm. She didn't know whether it was infected by Zhan Yuanmiao or the previous virus had come back. Anyway, it's all good, the infection is good.

    She cut herself at the position below the black line, and turned to look at Xie Tingzhou behind her while holding the blood-dripping dagger.

    She said that she would let the person who hurt Zhan Yuanmiao be buried with him. I dislike Zhan Yuanmiao being infected by the virus, and I want to get rid of him wholeheartedly, completely ignoring his emotional changes, regardless of whether his consciousness is clear or not, do you feel that you are great for doing this?

    Then you also come to infect me and let me become a "great man" like you.

    Ni Shuishui clenched the dagger indifferently and rushed towards Xie Tingzhou. She had to kill him before he released his power!

    Xie Tingzhou, who had seen her skills before, was on guard. Before she rushed over, he moved to another position and told her while concentrating his abilities: "Ni Shuishui, don't be stupid! He is a zombie, don't you know what a zombie is? Today If he bites you, he will eat you tomorrow!"