Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Crystal Nucleus

    Qin Rubing lowered her head and thought about the way to save her. In fact, if the original Ni Shuishui is still in her current body, then she can still be saved. High-level spiritual powers can suppress the current Ni Shuishui and bring back the original Ni Shuishui. But...she wasn't sure enough that the original Ni Shuishui was still in that body. It would be too cruel to give hope to Xie Tingzhou now and then take it away again! Before the appearance of high-level supernatural beings, she should ensure the safety of Ni Shuishui first.

    Xie Tingzhou didn't enter the house until he finished smoking a cigarette. He asked Qin Rubing to go back and stayed outside until dawn.

    The next day, he still delivered the best food to Ni Shuishui, but his words of concern disappeared. He didn't know what to say, and he didn't want to say anything. No matter whether Ni Shuishui had a split personality or not, he couldn't ignore her when she was not in good health.

    Ni Shuishui was not surprised by Xie Tingzhou's "autism". She dared to say that she was sure that Xie Tingzhou would not touch her, or it didn't matter if she moved. Only after he did it could he see clearly who the person in this body was, and then he could change her. Put an end to his humble delusion once and for all.

    After dawn, Xie Tingzhou and his group were ready to set off again.

    Because he was rushing to save people, Ni Shuishui didn't ask to stay or stop. She wrote down all the routes from waking up to the present, and she is sure to return to the same route alone after her body recovers.

    Qin Rubing released the car from the space, opened the rear door and asked Ni Shuishui to go up.

    Ni Shuishui was holding the car door and was about to get in the car when a crystal clear "diamond" suddenly fell at her feet. Ni Shuishui paused, deliberately not looking at the direction the wind was coming from, and staring deeply at the house behind him.

    Qin Rubing and others didn't know why, they were all attracted by her and looked up. Taking advantage of this gap, Ni Shuishui kicked "Diamond" under the car with his toes, and then got into the car without explaining what he was looking at just now.

    Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin looked at each other, both expressed their confusion, and with the engine starting, they all got into the car and left here.

    After they left, a black figure jumped down from the big fruit tree and came to the place where Ni Shuishui got into the car just five meters away, picked up the dusty crystal nucleus on the ground, and held it tightly with lowered eyes.

    Don't like this yet?

    Ni Shuishui sat alone in the back seat of the car driven by Xie Tingzhou, leaning against the window to enjoy the scenery outside. She seemed to be in a good mood, so happy that the sense of alienation around her had faded a lot.

    Xie Tingzhou glanced at Ni Shuishui through the rearview mirror. He didn't know if it was due to psychological reasons. He felt that Ni Shuishui's appearance had changed, but his facial features were still the same as before. He couldn't tell what changed.     Today's road is still unimpeded and there is no danger. After sitting for half an hour, Ni Shuishui was so tired that she fell asleep on the back seat. She didn't wake up from sleep until noon when Xie Tingzhou braked.     After Xie Tingzhou parked the car, he opened the rear door, met Ni Shuishui's eyes, then turned and walked away.     Ni Shuishui can fully accept this change of attitude, and this is the result she wants.     When they are not in danger, their three meals a day are all on time. Before coming down, Ni Shuishui touched the painful wound on his shoulder, frowning slightly.     It's very strange, why has her shoulder injury not healed after so long? Not to mention the bones inside, even the flesh and blood on the outside have not grown well. Has her self-healing ability disappeared? Or is it because he lost too much blood before and his body hasn't recovered yet?     Ni Shuishui got out of the car clutching his shoulders, looked at the surrounding environment, saw the billboard of [Welcome to P City], and turned his head to look at the empty street.     There are no zombies in the city?     None?     I won't be...well, it's so pitiful.     Seeing her standing under the sun, Zhao Chiyu hurriedly called her in to rest.     Ni Shuishui withdrew her scrutinizing gaze, and was about to enter the store where she was resting, when she saw a crystal nucleus fall at her feet again, this time from upstairs.