Chapter 111 - 120

.
Chapter 111

    "Little cabbage, yellow in the ground; two or three years old, no mother; Shui Shui... Shui Shui... wake up quickly, wake up quickly..." Hawaiian knelt on the bed listlessly side, expressing his inner thoughts in a low tone.

    It has been thirteen days, no matter how much he threatens that Ni Shuishui, Shuishui has never woken up.

    Why doesn't Shuishui wake up? Why don't you wake up, why don't you wake up, why!

    Is he too useless? Shuishui didn't want him because it was too useless, but Shuishui didn't even accept other people's cards (bank cards), why did he not want him even if the card was confiscated?

    Hawaii looked at the wall in a gloomy trance, and when he was in a trance, he still remembered the first two lines of lyrics, almost sending Ni Shuishui away when he just woke up.

    She clenched her fists tightly, but she still couldn't control her violent temper. She got up and beat Hawaii, pressed her temple tiredly and said, "What are you shouting so early in the morning? It hurts my brain." Hawaii was

    startled One bounce, one retreat and one sit, with both hands supporting the floor behind him, looking at Ni Shuishui without blinking.

    He is not dreaming, is he?

    Seeing that he still looked stupid, Ni Shuishui picked up the pillow and continued to hit him. After venting his anger, he stretched his body with difficulty, rubbed his shoulders and said, "Who asked you to sing the song of my stepmother? You still look like me What time is it?" Ni Shuishui looked out the window, estimated the time and said, "Shouldn't you wake up two or three hours later than usual? If you're bored, you can go patrolling the streets. You have to torture my ears here. Do you think you are itchy and need to be beaten?"

    Ni Shuishui scolded and found out... Hawaii's eyes are red! !

    Wow! You are not!

    Me, I didn't yell at you! Or did I hit it hard?

    She looked out of the door, lifted the quilt and squatted down in front of him, touched her head and coaxed him: "Okay, okay~ I'm sorry I was wrong, I shouldn't hit you. Don't cry, wait for you Brother Zhan Come in and see you crying, don't you lose face?"

    Ni Shuishui wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes for him, before he was hit by a bear hug in Hawaii on the mattress.

    ah!

    "Wow woo woo—" Hawaii hugged her tightly, buried her in the crook of her neck, and cried loudly.

    Warm tears fell on Ni Shuishui's neck "batta" and "baba", which scared Ni Shuishui enough, and quickly patted him on the back to comfort him: "What's wrong? What's wrong?! Who bullied you? Brother Zhan really Throw away your closet?!"

    "Oh no, you, don't want me... I won't follow casually in the future, I will fight with others, I won't provoke, Zhan Yuanmiao, I won't bully Xiao, Xiaohuang, and I won't bully you , rhubarb." Hawaii cried so much that he could speak intermittently.

    Ni Shuishui was almost brought to tears by his crying, how wronged he must have been!

    She coaxed softly: "Okay, okay, I won't want you, haven't I been here all the time? Why don't I want you? Don't cry, a man, don't shed tears, let others see it will be a joke Yours."

    Ni Shuishui let go of Hawaii and wiped away the tears on his face: "Tell me, what happened last night?" "

    No, last night, yes, so many nights, you slept for thirteen days. ’ Hawaii couldn’t stop sobbing.