Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    "What do you want? Hand him over quickly! Otherwise, I will kill you together!"

    On the street outside the building, Hawaii stood alone opposite Xie Tingzhou's team, ordering Xie Tingzhou to hand over Chen Xingmin who was hiding behind him.

    He was impulsive, and without giving Xie Tingzhou a chance to answer, he raised his silver thread and threw it towards his forehead.

    To move the backbone of a team will attract public outrage.

    The water, wood, ice and thunder counterattacked at the same time with four abilities. Hawaii leaped back in time to avoid the first wave of danger, and then kept changing positions to avoid, without much chance to breathe.

    hateful!

    Hawaii widened the distance and stood still, waving the silver wire to whip off all the woody plants in front of him, avoiding the continuous water and the ice wall that was enveloping, and quietly opened the space behind Xie Tingzhou and the others. Thousands of silver threads shot at Xie Tingzhou and the others with bone-piercing silver light, trying to drag these people into the space and grind them to pieces.

    "Hey hee hee, you're dead." Do you really think that I've been beaten so hard by you that I can't fight back? I'm just trying to get your attention!

    Pig heads, a bunch of pig heads!

    Eh! Why can't my body move?

    Hello! !

    Hawaii hammered hard at the ice on his feet. Seeing the ice spread over his waist and abdomen, restricting his movement, he raised his head and wanted to scold Qiao Yunxi, but saw an unstoppable water knife condensed in mid-air, moving towards his head quickly. flew over.

    I rely on!

    Most of his energy was spent on pulling with Xie Tingzhou at the entrance of the big hole, and he quickly withdrew his mind and opened a small space on the way the water knife flew, intending to stop this danger. However, Qin Rubing was able to control his abilities freely, flexibly avoiding the devouring space, and continued to slash at his head.

    At a critical juncture, Hawaii was able to resist the attacking water blade with a silver thread. Looking at the imminent water knife that was constantly wearing away his silver thread, he felt like he had seen a ghost!

    I can't stand it--

    He took a deep breath, and shouted desperately before his heart froze: "Shui Shui help me, I was frozen by the bad guys! Shui Shui! Shui———"

    Ni Shuishui hurried over, and when he looked up, he saw Qin Rubing and the others The scene of being entangled in silver threads is at stake, and Hawaii is frozen inch by inch with a cold water knife on its neck.

    Have all the brains of this group of people been eaten by dogs?

    "Stop it!" As Ni Shuishui's voice fell, Zhan Yuanmiao kicked the one-meter-thick ice on Hawaii's body, condensed the hurricane to carry the water knife for him, and pushed the water knife ten meters away, destroying the building bury it.

    The roar of the collapse of tall buildings awakened all those who were in trouble.

    Hawaii narrowly escaped death, quickly hid behind Ni Shuishui, turned around and touched his neck.

    Damn! What is that woman's ability? The water ability is so bad, I have never seen such a sharp one, and even his indestructible silver thread was almost cut off! You must know that Zhan Yuanmiao can't stop cutting his Yinsi, and in the battle, he avoids Yinsi to catch his body and beat him.