Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Who dares to bully you

    Ni Shuishui felt that the danger had disappeared, but in the ruins, Zhan Yuanmiao, who was awakened by her, pushed away the messy heavy objects, found Ni Shuishui, kicked away the garbage blocking the way, walked over and asked, "Who bullied you?"

    As he spoke, his eyes swept over the people present one by one.

    Wow——

    Ni Shuishui raised his head, opened his eyes wide and looked at Zhan Yuanmiao, who had no missing arms or legs, sniffed, swooped over to hug him and said, "Great, you're fine!" I thought I'd hurt you died!

    Zhan Yuanmiao's back froze, feeling at a loss for this strong and straightforward strange emotion.

    Was she... glad he was still alive?

    This is the first person who is happy because he is still alive in this world, right?

    Zhan Yuanmiao raised his hand, hesitantly patted Ni Shuishui's back lightly.

    never mind.

    We are all still alive.

    will live forever.

    Chen Xingmin, who managed to get out from under the rice rack, suddenly choked and coughed when he saw the two hugging each other.

    Ni Shuishui didn't turn into a zombie!

    Brother Zhou's head is so green!

    Ni Shuishui looked over for the sound of coughing, but still did not let go of Zhan Yuanmiao's hand.

    It was the only place she could feel safe in this strange country.

    "Who are they?" Ni Shuishui asked Zhan Yuanmiao, "Do you know them?"

    The snake doctor and the woman holding the baby didn't seem to be good people.

    Zhan Yuanmiao remembered that every time he met Xie Tingzhou, Ni Shuishui was either in a coma or on the way to coma, and he really hadn't seen them much.

    He told her truthfully, "This is from Xie Tingzhou's team."

    "Oh... I remember, I couldn't move my whole body at that time. I saw you lying on the ground, and Xie Tingzhou was next to me. He, he stuffed a package of shrimp crackers into my mouth!" Ni Shuishui looked at Chen Xingmin's face, broken Memory began to gradually recover.

    Chen Xingmin: "!!!" Why? The shrimp crackers are not poisonous, I went to pick them up after they were thrown away!

    Zhan Yuanmiao was puzzled by Chen Xingmin's behavior of stuffing shrimp sticks into Ni Shuishui's mouth.

    After thinking about it, they probably thought that Ni Shuishui was infected by zombies, and they were worried that she would turn into a zombie and bite people.

    So -

    Zhan Yuanmiao pressed Ni Shuishui's shoulders, asked her to leave her arms and stood up, looked at her seriously and said, "How do you feel now? Is there anything strange or uncomfortable?" Ni

    Shuishui Hearing this, he felt his body carefully, and shook his head: "No, I feel good, my hands and feet are stronger than before, and my spirit is also great!"

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at her for a while, then nodded.

    It's fine.

    Zhao Chiyu, who was ignored, said: "..." When I asked you just now, you didn't answer like that. But it’s good to feel good, the better the subject’s body is, the more powerful the research on him will be.