Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Infections and Explosions

    As Qin Rubing predicted, Ni Shuishui, who had just been drawn to a conclusion by Dr. Zhao, suddenly turned over and vomited.

    What I vomited outside was normal acidic water before, but now I vomited completely bloody water.

    As if she was going to hollow out her body, she vomited out the blood in her body, and the blood red spread quickly on the ground.

    Zhao Chiyu quickly took two steps back.

    This is not normal.

    Even if the internal organs are ruptured, it is impossible to spit out so much blood from the mouth.

    "She's probably...infected!"

    When Zhao Chiyu announced the result, both Zhu Wei and Chen Xingmin's hearts trembled.

    Just now they said they were not infected, but now they say they are infected!

    You are afraid that you want to be electrocuted to death by our captain!

    Qin Rubing is the calmest among them. She has five years of experience in the end of the world and knows these "common sense" things like the back of her hand.

    It's just that the black thread is a bit...

    It doesn't matter, when Ni Shuishui spits out most of the blood in her body, her dry blood vessels will bulge and turn black, turning into a zombie without self.

    Xie Tingzhou hugged Ni Shuishui, grabbed Zhao Chiyu's collar and ordered, "Hurry up and save her!" "

    I! I... I can't save her! This is not a hospital, and I don't have any special medicine to control the virus. How many times have you seen her?" Can an infected person be rescued?" Zhao Chiyu raised his chin and leaned back, trying to avoid the blood on Xie Tingzhou's fingers.

    He still regrets his life.

    Just when Xie Tingzhou wanted to force Zhao Chiyu to save someone, Zhu Wei suddenly shouted: "Ah Brother Zhou! Ni Shuishui woke up!!" Ni Shuishui opened her eyes from the darkness, she couldn't see anything, only heard

    her heart beating ''Tom'''Tom' beat violently. There is some noise around, as if someone is arguing.

    Xie Tingzhou hurriedly picked up Ni Shuishui and wiped away the blood from the corner of her mouth, and said in a cautious tone so as not to scare her: "Shui Shui, how do you feel? Where does it hurt? There is a doctor here, don't be afraid, don't be afraid." Who is talking

    ?

    Ni Shuishui looked at the dark sky, and as her heartbeat gradually slowed down, she saw the light behind the darkness.

    It's lights.

    Qin Rubing silently held Ni Shuishui's wrist to prevent her from suddenly turning into a zombie and hurting others.

    Chen Xingmin and the others have killed an unknown number of zombies, and they have seen how fragile Ni Shuishui is, so they are not worried that her zombie transformation will threaten the safety of the team. As long as Brother Zhou allows them, they can take Ni Shuishui's head off with just one hand. Just be afraid, Brother Zhou won't let them do anything, and he has no defense against Ni Shuishui!

    "It's over, is she going to become a zombie? Her eyes have been out of focus!" Zhu Wei stared at Ni Shuishui intently, his body was ready to protect Xie Tingzhou.

    Ni Shuishui rolled his eyes with great difficulty.

    How could it be, Xie Tingzhou?

    My eyes, why, so uncomfortable?