Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Jedi Confrontation

    However, the facts exceeded Ni Shuishui's expectations, and the monster waited patiently until four o'clock in the morning before attacking.

    This is the deepest night, and it is also the time when they are tortured to the most exhausted.

    The load-bearing wall of the house was destroyed, and Ni Shuishui and others had to give up hiding and escape from the house quickly.

    Chen Xingmin removed the outer wall to facilitate everyone's escape.

    The roar of the collapsed building made Hawaii hold Ni Shuishui tightly with his backhand.

    The space has become bigger and more empty!

    He is so uncomfortable!

    "Be careful!" Ni Shuishui pushed away Zhan Yuanmiao, hugged Hawaii and rolled aside. A large puddle of venom fell on the ground where they were standing before. Ni Shuishui was coughed by the sour gas. Watching Hawaii get up and raise his voice, he shouted: "Whoever's name I call next, the danger is there. Be vigilant consciously, and run away if you don't want to die!" As soon as the voice fell,

    Ni Shuishui felt something fly over the back of his head .

    hateful!

    Is this still worth calling!

    The other party is obviously coming for her!

    "Ni Shuishui!" Ni Shuishui yelled, leading Hawaii out of harm's way again.

    Suddenly hearing Ni Shuishui calling Ni Shuishui, the people nearby were stunned for a moment, and then came over in the dark to save people.

    Ni Shuishui heard footsteps and stopped them and said, "Don't come, run away, I'm going to run away too!"

    She pulled Hawaii to Zhan Yuanmiao's side and lay down on his back skillfully.

    Zhan Yuanmiao carried two people on his back at a time, and asked Da Huang to find a place to hide by himself.

    The wind condensed under his feet, and rushed a hundred meters away in an instant following his intention.

    "It's following!" Ni Shuishui smelled the sour smell of the thing, hugged Zhan Yuanmiao and Hawaii to sense each other's attack with all his strength, and told Zhan Yuanmiao before the venom and vines reached them: "There is danger ahead, Left! Right!! Be careful behind you!"

    One after another, the venom sprayed towards them, interfering with Kong Wu's powerful vines.

    After staying in the dark environment for a long time, Zhan Yuanmiao could vaguely see the road under his feet, he squinted his eyes and turned into an alley.

    On both sides of the alley are seven or eight-storey residential buildings.

    Zhan Yuanmiao rushed to the penultimate building at the end of the alley, ran up to the fifth floor with Ni Shuishui on his back, dealt with the zombie residents on the fifth floor, hid in the other's bedroom and put down Ni Shuishui and Hawaii, making a booing gesture .

    He gestured and said: I can't run fast with you on my back, I'll lure it away, and you and Hawaii stay.

    Ni Shuishui shook his head, and made the same gesture: We leave Hawaii, you take me, it's too dark, you can't see its attack.

    Zhan Yuanmiao refused, and before explaining the reason, he heard the sound of corroded bubbles coming from downstairs.

    It's coming!