Chapter 33

Chapter 33 This Little Mouth

    In the end, Ni Shuishui and Zhan Yuanmiao sat across from Hawaii.

    Don't ask why, if you ask, you can't escape.

    Fortunately, Zhang Liangzhong is not interested in hot meals, he seems to prefer to eat snacks in the bag.

    Ni Shuishui was really hungry, and she couldn't use common sense to deduce the brain circuit in Hawaii, so she simply broke the jar, put the chopsticks into Zhan Yuanmiao's hands, and ate the lunch box by herself. Determined to be a dead ghost even if he died!

    Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at Hawaii, who was holding on to the snacks, and stirred the rice in the box.

    What is he trying to do?

    He said that he wanted Ni Shuishui to be with him, but there was no love between men and women in his eyes. But it is undeniable that he has a really high tolerance for Ni Shuishui. Ni Shuishui tried to kill him again and again, but he didn't care about her.

    Because of thinking, he ate very slowly, and was named by Hawaii unexpectedly.

    Hawaiian Chao Zhan Yuanmiao pouted his chin and said, "You, yes, it's you. You are not allowed to eat, give the meal to my girlfriend."

    Ni Shuishui choked on his girlfriend's address, tilted his head and coughed.

    Who, who is your girlfriend now? !

    Zhan Yuanmiao put down his chopsticks, and patted Ni Shuishui on the back to help her relax.

    He has fully understood that Hawaii has its own way, and he will not be surprised even if he says that he is his boyfriend the next second. Anyway, in this territory, he can talk nonsense as much as he wants. It was already terrifying to use the spatial ability to come quietly behind them, and what was even more terrifying was that they didn't notice his breath at all during those five minutes.

    Generally, after being stared at behind for a long time, you will feel more or less, especially when you are so close. Therefore, he was sure that he was not the opponent of this psychopath. If he wanted to kill him, it would be enough to kill him three hundred times in those five minutes.

    After Ni Shuishui was choked, Zhang Liangzhong did not move.

    He just stared at Ni Shuishui seriously, then heaved a long sigh of relief after she recovered, and continued to pick his snacks.

    Zhan Yuanmiao: "..." What kind of spiritual care method is this?

    Ni Shuishui let Zhan Yuanmiao eat his own food. Facing such a tough enemy, he could only outsmart him.

    Before she could come up with a countermeasure, the enemy who needed outsmarting was overwhelmed by Xiaoyugan.

    Zhang Liangzhong unpacked this pack of snacks, as well as that pack of snacks, eating some of them all, while others only took a bite. When he tasted the small dried fish produced in Hubei, he froze. Then he covered his throat with one hand and fanned his mouth with the other. His mouth was open and his tongue was sticking out. His face was flushed and his forehead was covered with sweat.

    He bent over uncomfortably, gasping for breath.

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the back of his neck and slowly raised his hand, Ni Shuishui slowly pressed his hand back.

    Can't kill.

    Don't piss him off just yet.

    Ni Shuishui opened a bottle of Coke for him, and Hawaii took it and drank it unpreparedly, coughing and wheezing suddenly stimulated by the bubbles.