Chapter 55

Chapter 55 Tug of War

    Hawaii succumbed to Ni Shuishui's threat and dared not resist, and took her through the space tunnel to Zhan Yuanmiao's territory.

    His space has not yet been opened, and the danger hits head-on like a storm!

    Ni Shuishui stood at the entrance of the tunnel, and immediately locked onto Zhan Yuanmiao, who was still shirtless and sitting on the advertising shelf on the top floor with his knees bent.

    The rain kept falling on him, and there was a height of more than ten meters under his bare feet. Ni Shuishui looked scary, but he didn't care. He just looked at her coldly, like a wild beast ready to bite its prey.

    After only seeing her for a few days, he has become like this. Although he was a little fierce before, the way he looked at her was still a little emotional! But now this completely unfamiliar Zhan Yuanmiao feels like a killing machine, and Ni Shuishui feels the frightening gloom and violence in him. It's very dangerous, this is the first time the brain has issued an early warning to Zhan Yuanmiao.

    Ni Shuishui's rationality crazily clamored in her mind to leave quickly, but she didn't leave, but looked into Zhan Yuanmiao's eyes from the air, neither dodging nor dodging.

    Are you sure you want to kill me? If you can kill me, why don't you do it every night?

    The raindrop in front of Ni Shuishui was cut in half by an invisible sharp weapon, and something flew towards her eyes.

    Hawaii grabs her arm to keep her out of danger and prepares to close the space!

    But Ni Shuishui stood still at the entrance of the tunnel, Hawaii felt that she was crazy, and actually risked her life to compete with Zhan Yuanmiao who had turned into a zombie! He has fought against him so many times in the past few days, and almost died every time, there is no time for Zhan Yuanmiao to take back the attack!

    Yes, the attack launched by Zhan Yuanmiao does not have the principle of retraction, but - he can change the trajectory of the attack and change the target of the attack.

    Ni Shuishui's eyes were blown by the wind, and the discomfort made her close her eyes instinctively.

    The moment she closed her eyes, Hawaii quickly squatted down to avoid the danger of cutting her head, and said in her heart: "..." The attack on Shuishui was an illusion, and it was really me who he wanted to kill!

    When Ni Shuishui opened his eyes again, there was no one on the advertising shelf.

    Zhan Yuanmiao actually ran away again? !

    How could she explain it to them so that she wouldn't kill them? And to be honest, she doesn't even have the ability to kill any of them!

    Ni Shuishui spotted Zhan Yuanmiao's figure at three o'clock, and quickly pulled up Hawaii and said, "Hurry up, don't let him run away! You hide behind me, he can't hit you." How can that work

    ?

    Standing behind Ni Shuishui, Hawaii pulled the hem of her clothes and quickly jumped several times in the direction of Zhan Yuanmiao.

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked back at them, speeded up unhappily, and continued to distance himself.

    After a minute or two, Ni Shuishui deeply understood what Hawaii meant when he said that he could not be caught. It was really difficult to catch the opponent when the moving speed was at the same level. Zhan Yuanmiao was not so fast before.

    She said to Hawaii: "Throw me over there!"

    Hawaii: "???"

    Ni Shuishui didn't give him time to be dazed, so he grabbed his hand and put it on his waist and said, "Hold it up and throw it on your Brother Zhan, Throw it as far as you want! Anyway, you can catch me if you miss it, don’t be afraid! Even if I fall, I will protect my brain and heart, and I won’t die.”