Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Perhaps the specifications of these laboratories are similar, and Hawaii can easily bring them to the entrance of the underground floor.

    He first entered a large string of passwords next to the elevator, rubbed his left fingertips after typing, and printed his five fingers on the holographic light screen, then pulled out the things in his collar to scan the light screen, only heard a "ding", and the elevator The lights came on, and the heavy elevator doors slowly opened.

    Hawaii tucked the pass back into his collar, saw the expressions of the things climbing the elevator wall changed, and immediately rushed in and waved the silver thread to drive them out of the elevator, and then invited Ni Shuishui in.     The elevator wall and the ground were full of slime left by the thing just now. Ni Shuishui hugged Zhan Yuanmiao's neck tightly in a somewhat helpless way. This time, it wasn't that Zhan Yuanmiao refused to let her go, but that she herself didn't want to touch the ground at all. But unexpectedly, the mucus was not smelly, but had a refreshing bamboo fragrance. Ni Shuishui once thought that there was something wrong with his olfactory system.     Hawaii pressed the floor number of 100 and explained to Ni Shuishui: "Shuishui don't be afraid, they are snails, they only have strong regeneration ability, they are not aggressive, they just look ugly." But Ni Shuishui is not afraid,     she It's disgusting.     Cool white, slippery, and mucus.     If she hadn't been well educated, she would have wanted to swear.     "Are they originally human? Are living people made like this?" Ni Shuishui asked.     Hawaii recalled and said: "No, they were born. They hatched in boxes like eggs. Allen said that the mucus of snails can help heal trauma. The only trouble is that the speed of self-reproduction is too fast, and the data is slightly out of control. It will multiply in large numbers, and the mucus after three generations will not have the ability to heal."     Hawaii thought of Ni Shuishui's shoulder injury, and couldn't help but look at her shoulder: "If you find the first generation of snails, Shuishui's injury—" "No     need !" Ni Shuishui interrupted him sharply: "If you dare to get this mucus on me, I will wring your head off in the middle of the night tonight!"     Hawaii immediately shut up.

    The elevator slowly carried them to the minus 100th floor at a rate of one floor per second. After one minute and forty seconds, the elevator door slowly opened in front of them.

    The moment the door opened, a shadow flew past Ni Shuishui's eyes. This opening really made her heart skip a beat, the unknown is the most frightening thing.

    Hawaii skillfully pulled out an electric stick from the side of the elevator, tried it, and handed it to Ni Shuishui when it was still useful, and said, "Shuishui, if you hold this, they won't dare to do anything to you." After speaking, Hawaii added: "But It is best not to use it unless it is absolutely necessary, if this thing comes into contact with the experimental subjects, it will instantly disintegrate their body genes and cause vaporization." "In other words, they will die

    ?" Ni Shuishui looked at Hawaii's finger that turned on the electric rod, Finding that she still doesn't understand him, saying that he is the subject of research, why does she feel that Hawaii is more like a researcher? From the moment he entered here, it was as if he had returned home, doing everything with ease.     "Yes, it must die. Every experimental subject will be implanted with this thing in the early stage of cultivation, including this son of a bitch." Hawaii pressed the electric stick light to threaten Xiao Huang who was sitting in the space, but Da Huang was also trembling with fear, and put Xiao Huang hid her stomach.     Ni Shuishui raised his hand and patted him on the back of the head. It was a very bad thing. If this character is a researcher, he will be damned.     Zhan Yuanmiao didn't take anything, and searched for the place with the strongest energy fluctuation, and walked over there.     Unlike the ground floor, the power supply here seems to be sufficient, and the daylight-bright lights can clearly see the mess of the entire laboratory.     The chair fell over, large and small glass bottles were broken on the ground, the tabletop was extremely messy, and there were several dents on the wall. Everything was destroyed, except that no one was there, there was not a trace of blood, and it was suspiciously clean.     Hawaii tapped the glass wall with the electric prod. The rhythm of three long and one short made something suddenly appear in the quiet work area just now and fly towards the glass wall in front of them.     Ni Shuishui was taken aback by it, but Hawaii was used to it and said: "C-level flying species, low IQ, carnivore, everyone in it should be eaten by him, it's a bit dangerous, don't let him out."