Chapter 76

Chapter 76 Self-Explosion System

    "You are not a supernatural being." The white-haired old man glanced at Ni Shuishui and ignored her. He focused all his attention on Zhan Yuanmiao, pointed his gun at Zhan Yuanmiao's forehead, and was always ready to shoot again. Back away slowly.

    "Me? Why am I not a supernatural person? I advise you to calm down and stand still." Seeing that Zhan Yuanmiao was injured, Ni Shuishui took the initiative to leave his barrier, threw out his folded saber and said, "Zhan Zhan, don't do anything." Ah, let me go, don't beat him to death again, I still have something to ask."

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the half-disabled arm, and made a frustrated [hmm] in his heart, it seemed that he had The person caught, Shuishui was not very satisfied.

    Ni Shuishui ran towards the old man, sensing the trajectory of the bullet and avoiding it ahead of time, rushed to the old man and kicked the weapon in his hand away.

    The moves are not new, as long as they are useful, the old man whose limbs and joints have been removed is like a human pig whose limbs have been cut off, leaning against the cold console and screaming again and again.

    He screamed like a butcher. When Ni Shuishui saw a colorful rag on the stage, he pinched it and stuffed it into the old man's mouth to calm him down. He muttered to him, "Why am I not a supernatural being? I have Perception beyond ordinary people, and—er, a little bit of self-healing ability? Anyway, I have supernatural powers, but some of them are not obvious, how can you say that I am not a supernatural being?” Everyone around me It's a supernatural person, so I want to be a supernatural person too!

    Zhan Yuanmiao watched the old man die within three seconds, thought for a while, and reminded Ni Shuishui: [Shui Shui]

    "Huh?" Ni Shuishui turned to look at Zhan Yuanmiao, pointing to the old man who was immobile and not injured; "Brother Zhan, do you see that? You need to arrest people like this. You don't have to go to the death, as long as the opponent loses resistance."

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at the old man who had lost life signs again: [...dead]

    Ni Shuishui didn't understand.

    Zhan Yuanmiao pointed at the old man with his scarred arm and said: [He is dead]

    Ni Shuishui suddenly turned back to look at the old man in a white coat, and was shocked to see him lying motionless on the ground with the whites of his eyes turned out! Hastily raised his hand to pat his wrinkled face and shouted: "Hey! Hey, I still have questions and didn't ask you why did you die!?"

    Zhan Yuanmiao frowned and pulled her away from the old man, and the two of them watched the dead man with their own eyes. The old man turned into a pool of yellow water flowing on the ground.

    That's embarrassing.

    Ni Shuishui subconsciously wiped the old man's fingers, and swore, "I really didn't kill him."

    Zhan Yuanmiao pointed to the rag.

    Ni Shuishui: "..." I'm sorry, I didn't know the dishcloth would be poisonous.

    This is bad.

    Without someone familiar with the laboratory, how would she disarm the defense mechanism? How to restore Hawaii to its original state?

    Zhan Yuanmiao put down the hard Hawaii, stepped forward and pressed randomly on the incomprehensible holographic board. Soon, the previous siren sounded louder and louder.

    [The command is garbled! Please re-enter]

    [Please confirm whether to activate the self-destruct device]