Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Complete Infection

    Ni Shuishui chatted with Hawaii in the living room, and learned from Hawaii's words that he may have lived in a laboratory or other place since he was a child, but he insisted that he was not an incubator.

    The first time he came into contact with the outside world, what he saw was the post-apocalyptic appearance, so he didn't find it strange. The scientific researcher who took care of him also told him that people outside would eat people, just like in the laboratory.

    Ni Shuishui patiently told him that the original world was not like this, but before she could finish describing what the world she lived in was like, the sound of a baby crying came from the bedroom.

    It rained harder and harder.

    Ni Shuishui took the prepared bread and went in to coax Xiaohuang.

    Xiao Huang lay on Zhan Yuanmiao's face and yelled Ma Ma, Ni Shuishui hurried over to pick him up.

    Covering it like this, Zhan Yuanmiao might not be able to breathe.

    Xiaohuang held on to Zhan Yuanmiao's collar, and as he pulled, Ni Shuishui saw four or five black lines all over Zhan Yuanmiao's chest. It can be said that all the blood vessels below the neck turned black! !

    "How could this be?" Ni Shuishui put down Xiao Huang and tore off Zhan Yuanmiao's shirt, looking at the bulging blood vessels as if struck by lightning.

    Hawaii came in with ham sausage in his mouth, and saw the abnormal change on Zhan Yuanmiao's body. His mouth opened, and the ham sausage fell to the ground and was snatched away by Rhubarb.

    "How did he get infected?" Although Hawaii was surprised, he didn't feel sad. As long as it wasn't for Shui Shui, it didn't matter who was infected.

    He stepped forward and found that Ni Shuishui was crying silently, clutching the corner of Zhan Yuanmiao's clothes tightly, which made him feel uncomfortable too.

    "You, don't cry, I won't let him bite you."

    Is that the point? !

    Ni Shuishui looked at him with red eyes, and suddenly grabbed his clothes, as if grabbing a life-saving straw, and asked him: "You know so many things about the laboratory, you must know how to save him, right? Please help Him, don't let him turn into a zombie." Don't turn into something like a zombie! don't want! !

    Hawaii panicked seeing her like this, because of him! He doesn't know!

    All he knew was about abilities and experimental subjects. The virus was not produced by the laboratory. They had the chance to escape from the room only because the virus invaded the laboratory. So he only knows that people will look different when they get the virus, and he doesn't know how to save people!

    But he didn't dare to say that he didn't know, he felt that if he said he didn't know, Shuishui would kill someone!

    "I——how about I feed him some blood? You see, he is a supernatural being. He must not be able to defeat the virus in his body after being injured so badly. I will give him a bowl of blood to enhance his supernatural powers. He will be able to defeat the virus and become a normal person like you."

    Ni Shuishui wiped away tears and asked him: "Really?"

    She bit her wrist without hesitation and dripped blood on Zhan Yuanmiao's lips superior.

    Hawaii: "!!!"

    He took her hand away and said, "I mean use my blood, my blood is useful. Your blood can at most have a little bit of healing effect, so I can strengthen his abnormality." Yes!"