Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101

    Ni Shuishui pulled the scarf, and the exhaled air condensed into tiny water droplets, forming white air that filled the field of vision.

    She looked at the supernatural beings who were staring at them in front of them and watching them from behind, raised her arms to embrace Xiaohuang in Hawaii's arms and said, "Be gentle.

    " Sweeping at the survivors who coveted them, he took off his hat and threw it away, revealing his iconic blond hair, and rushed forward with a flick of silver strands, shouting: "Ah, ah, I can finally fight—" Ni Shuishui: "..." What the hell is going on

    ? How hard it is to hold back, didn't you kill a few wolves yesterday?

    When Hawaii rushed into the crowd, it was a massacre, and one figure after another was blown away by the silver wire. Even surrounded by hundreds of people, his figure and the color of his ability are the most eye-catching one in the crowd.

    Hawaii was cleaned up step by step, and Ni Shuishui followed behind with the child in his arms.

    She just wanted to lament that even in the last days, people still take good care of women and children, and then the survivors who were drawn to both sides of the road by Hawaii set their sights on her.

    Ni Shuishui: "..." This damn Flag.

    Xiaohuang took Ni Shuishui's finger, and looked at the vicious survivors with clear eyes.

    It's a child.

    For some reason, a few men who wanted to kill suddenly gave up the idea of ​​attacking Ni Shuishui, but there were also some survivors who had lost their bottom line in life, got up and summoned supernatural powers, and attacked Ni Shuishui.

    Ni Shuishui stroked the SKCC energy gun in his hand, still hesitating whether to hit the enemy.

    To be honest, the death of the people hit by SKCC is quite miserable. If there is no deep hatred, she doesn't want to use this weapon lightly.

    After noticing the actions of several "fish that slipped through the net", Hawaii yelled loudly: "Hey, don't seek death!! Come and beat me and save half your life!" Does anyone believe it

    ?

    No.

    Some members of the team of supernatural beings who were in charge of guarding the entrance were ready to rescue her. However, Ni Shuishui relaxed her body and brushed past the woody plants attacking her. Then she bent over and turned back, Leading Xiaohuang to avoid four or five supernatural attacks in one go.

    The team of supernatural beings was a little dumbfounded.

    This skill...doesn't seem to be possessed by ordinary people?

    Ni Shuishui was restricted by the thermal clothing on her body. She was waiting for an opportunity to be forced into a desperate situation, but Yinsi from Hawaii quickly dealt with the survivors who attacked Ni Shuishui, and did not forget to tell Ni Shuishui: "Shuishui Don’t shoot, don’t shoot! Leave it to me, I can do it! Don’t shoot!”

    Uh—

    after all, you are still afraid of SKCC==.

    Ni Shuishui raised his hand and gestured OK to him.

    I must not shoot casually.

    They huddled together at the entrance of the base and naturally affected others who came in and out.