Chapter 22

Chapter 22 Rescued by the Enemy

    Listening to Xie Tingzhou's explanation from the bottom of his heart, Ni Shuishui couldn't help picking up the memories in his mind to search.

    She didn't completely inherit the original owner's memory, just like most people can't remember everything that happened since childhood, what she knows is only the part of the original owner that is more impressive.

    For example, the original owner's impression of Zhan Yuanmiao was: a good-looking man.

    That's why she was able to know Zhan Yuanmiao's name at a glance.

    However, the original owner's impression of Xie Tingzhou is that I hate you. This is probably the reason why they had a quarrel before the original owner disappeared?

    In short, after the conversation with Xie Tingzhou just now, Ni Shuishui seems to have unlocked more memories about the original owner and Xie Tingzhou.

    Sure enough, as Xie Tingzhou said, since childhood, Xie Tingzhou has never left the original owner and left alone. The worst thing is to hide the original owner to avoid danger by himself, and then go back to find her.

    Eight years old, nine years old, eleven years old, thirteen years old... Frames of two people who were in danger or arguing emerged from her mind one by one, making Ni Shuishui feel like she had witnessed the growth of a pair of childhood sweethearts.

    But wait a minute!

    Hide, hide? !

    Ni Shuishui stopped unknowingly.

    She seemed to be...

    Ni Shuishui looked back at Xie Tingzhou who had landed on one knee and arched his back, his eyes still fixed on her.

    The original owner hated Xie Tingzhou that day because she didn't like Xie Tingzhou taking risks to save others. Although the two sides spoke fiercely, one said don't worry about it, and the other left for good fortune and drove away. But judging from their relationship, the original owner was probably convinced that Xie Tingzhou would come back to find her, so she would wait in the supermarket while getting angry, but in the end it was... Ni Shuishui felt very sorry for this, Xie Tingzhou

    's The original intention was not wrong, and the original owner who waited in the supermarket based on trusting Xie Tingzhou was also not wrong.

    One believed that the original owner would not wander off, and the other believed that Xie Tingzhou would come back.

    The fault is the fault, the fate made the original owner go to death.

    But even if the truth is like this, she can't go with Xie Tingzhou.

    Because she is not the Ni Shuishui who grew up with Xie Tingzhou at all.

    Ni Shuishui looked back at Xie Tingzhou, frowned and thought.

    Zhan Yuanmiao, who was beside her, followed her and stopped, looking at her tangled expression, lowering her eyes to hide her inner thoughts.

    Are you distressed? I want to go back to Xie Tingzhou's side.

    That's right, no matter what, Xie Tingzhou and her are both childhood sweethearts, and they grew up together. How can he be a partner halfway, and his abilities are not comparable to Xie Tingzhou's, but it's really uncomfortable to just give in like this.

    He, too, likes to be warm.

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked up at Xie Tingzhou's embarrassment at this time, thinking about the possibility that he punched himself in the stomach secretly and fell down injured, or pressed the wound on his body to make it continue to bleed? In terms of injuries, everyone present was not injured, but the priorities were different.