Chapter 25

Chapter 25

    The angry dog ​​barking not only woke up the sleeping wounded, but also barked away the darkness that had been covering them.

    At five o'clock in the morning, the land was dead silent, and Zhao Lu came with the fish belly white from the sky, lighting up the outlines of the survivors.

    After six hours of rest, Xie Tingzhou and his group recovered most of their physical strength. The uneasiness brought about by the special environment made them feel incredible when they woke up and saw the dawn.

    How long have they not slept until dawn? Almost every night, they wake up every two hours to take shifts at night. Fortunately, before they go to bed, they still remind themselves to be careful because Ni Shuishui is the person on duty at night.

    Zhu Wei looked at Ni Shuishui and Zhan Yuanmiao with some guilt and said, "You guys, have you guarded us all night?"

    Ni Shuishui said with a friendly smile, "Yes." Otherwise, do you think that the spirit behind you is guarding you behind your back?

    Everyone woke up, and Zhan Yuanmiao couldn't judge the little thing in his hand in front of outsiders, but he didn't let Ni Shuishui touch the baby anymore, and tied the baby to his chest.

    Before he finds out his origin, he will take care of him personally.

    Ni Shuishui met the baby's wet eyes, scratched his forehead in embarrassment, and went to him and said, "Be good, I will make milk powder for you when the sun heats up the water, why don't you sleep again?" Ni Shuishui

    said After that, the baby didn't respond at all, and still looked innocent and ignorant. He even thought that Ni Shuishui was playing with him, and happily stretched out his short hands to Ni Shuishui to hug him.

    Zhan Yuanmiao ruthlessly stuffed his hands back into the swaddling clothes.

    Before the dog came, he was like an autistic child. After the dog came, he learned to hug?

    "Leave him alone."

    Zhan Yuanmiao turned around to prevent the baby from looking at Ni Shuishui.

    He thought the little guy would cry, but he didn't expect that after seeing Ni Shuishui, he looked at him instead, as if recognizing someone, and after confirming, he leaned his face on his chest and fell asleep peacefully.

    That little face was chubby and so cute that Zhan Yuanmiao couldn't even be fierce.

    Ni Shuishui knelt down and licked the dog's head, and chatted with it, "Rhubarb, you are very good. A dog has been chasing us for so long, and its nose is so good." Zhan Yuanmiao hadn't told Ni Shuishui that it was the one who was scratching the gate of the villa with a baby in his

    mouth Dog, Chen Xingmin came over, also wanted to rub the dog's ears and said, "Wow, so you used to pretend? I thought you were really afraid of dogs." "Huh?" Ni Shuishui looked back at

    him, but didn't respond Come here what is he talking about.

    Before Chen Xingmin approached, Da Huang took two steps back, showing two rows of sharp teeth, shaking the flesh around the teeth, and uttered a warning sound.

    Chen Xingmin was terrified. There was no rabies vaccine for being bitten by a dog at this time. He raised his hands and retreated, saying that he would not offend.

    Ni Shuishui was very happy, she liked this kind of special treatment.

    But Qin Rubing looked suspiciously at Ni Shuishui who was rubbing the dog, and said, "Did you raise this dog?"