Chapter 74

Chapter 74 Lost Energy

    After being punched and kicked, Hawaii rubbed his aching head secretly aggrieved. Obviously that snail was not called by him, it is their nature to heal wounds, if they want to beat them, they must beat them, why did they beat me?

    "By the way, Shuishui, let's get out of here!" Hawaii felt aggrieved, and suddenly remembered that there was an old white man behind the laboratory, which made his hair stand on end. If you want to ask him what he is most afraid of, it must be the unsmiling old white man!

    He couldn't care less about the pain on his body. After making sure that Zhan Yuanmiao would not touch him, he directly grabbed Ni Shuishui and Zhan Yuanmiao's arms to take them out of here. But where is this place? This is the place to research, manufacture, and produce supernatural bodies. How can it be possible to keep so many experimental bodies with special abilities without some countermeasures?

    When the gaping space closed itself and the special gas was released above the hallway, Hawaii felt—he was finished.

    This is a spray for supernatural beings!

    Ni Shuishui immediately pulled out the folding saber on the wall, covered his nose with his left hand, and Zhan Yuanmiao's nose with his right hand, fully vigilant.

    "Shui Shui, go!" Hawaiian tore off the passport around his neck and stuffed it into Ni Shuishui's hand, and squeezed her palm tightly. Even if he held his breath, he couldn't stop the invasion of the spray, and fell to the ground in the blink of an eye, and then Zhan Yuanmiao also began to fall into a coma.

    Ni Shuishui quickly caught Zhan Yuanmiao who fell backwards, looked at the misty corridor, thought for two seconds and fell directly on Zhan Yuanmiao's body. The one who can manipulate these facilities cannot be the experimental subject, I am too lazy to look for it, let the other party appear on its own initiative. Since these white mist are aimed at the supernatural beings, they should also be aimed at the experimental subjects. If you want to come here to take them away, you must be humans without supernatural powers!     Zhan Yuanmiao, who was lying on the ground, just passed out for a moment, and soon woke up from the chaos. He saw Ni Shuishui who was lying on his body straightened up and was about to sit up, but Ni Shuishui quickly pinched his waist, Stopping him from getting up, he said, "Shh, Brother Zhan, don't move! Wait for someone to come over."     Zhan Yuanmiao was overwhelmed by the numbness in his waist, and he lay quietly on the ground.

    Ni Shuishui saw him staring at the ceiling from the corner of his eyes, held back his smile, and continued to remind him with a voice: "Close your eyes! Pretend that you have passed out, and you can use your psychic powers to check the surrounding situation. Ah! Can you still use the power?"

    Zhan Yuanmiao obediently closed his eyes and said: [Yes, you can communicate with me without speaking]

    I can too?

    Ni Shuishui tried to call out in his head: [A Zhan? ]

    No response.

    [Zhan Zhan? ]

    Still no response.

    Ni Shuishui thought hard, concentrated his attention and said: [Brother Zhan! ]

    Zhan Yuanmiao replied after listening to her comfortably: [I am here]

    [This is too difficult] Ni Shuishui complained to him: [This spiritual communication is so difficult, I feel that I have to speak very hard to communicate with you]

    Zhan Yuanmiao did not answer with a guilty conscience.

    Ni Shuishui thought he didn't hear it again, looked at the unconscious Hawaii next to him, worried that he said: [Brother Zhan, there will be no problem with Hawaii, right? What happened to you just now? Why do I feel nothing? ]