Chapter 86

Chapter 86 The Knife

    The heavy rain prevented the survivors from leaving, including Zhan Yuanmiao and Xie Tingzhou. They were resting in different areas, waiting for the rain to stop before continuing to set off.

    But it rained endlessly, so Ni Shuishui and others had to spend the night in R City.

    Hawaii is unhappy because Ni Shuishui doesn't get to the bottom of the attackers behind them. No matter who it is, since they dare to fight with them, they should be prepared to die! How can you let it go?

    Ni Shuishui squatted by the brazier cooking instant noodles. The temperature has been getting worse recently, and it is estimated that winter will come earlier.

    It's cold~

    She glanced at Hawaii, who was facing away from her, and was violently destroying the packaging bag, poked him on the back and said, "I don't want you to destroy the enemy. After all, if people don't attack me, I won't attack. Cut the weeds and eradicate the roots. But you can’t find where the enemy is? How do you kill? Stand still and wait for someone to attack again?” “It’s not that stupid,

    but we run so fast, it’s like being afraid of each other.” Cowardly!

    Ni Shuishui made milk powder for Xiaohuang, and said to Zhan Yuanmiao's voice of chewing the crystal nucleus, "Then you can only blame your Zhan brother for walking too fast? Don't worry, we haven't walked very far, he wants If you want to kill me, you will definitely catch up again."

    Hawaii looked at the rain marks on the window and said, "It's no wonder he can find us with such heavy rain."

    Ni Shuishui laughed, it was really swollen. When they are in danger, they hide, and when they encounter danger, they go up, hoping that the other party will take the initiative to call the door. But the rain was really sudden, and it was not easy for the other party to find them.

    In fact, regarding the attacker with the ice ability, she remembered a person, a person Zhan Yuanmiao no longer remembered.

    Xu Lingrui.

    That guy hasn't shown his face since he escaped from City J, but she believes that with his cunning, he must not die so easily, and only he has such deep killing intent towards her. Referring to the attitude of the supernatural beings who came here before, there should be very few people who would fight her, not to mention that Zhan Yuanmiao and Xie Tingzhou were there at the time, how stupid would it be to attack her in front of them?

    She had never been afraid of Xu Lingrui before, let alone now.

    If Xu Lingrui dared to show his face, if he didn't kill her, she would get rid of him, and keeping that person would be a disaster.

    "Hey, don't unscrew the packaging bag of instant noodles, come over and eat noodles." Ni Shuishui greeted Hawaii.

    Hawaii complied with his heart and said: "I don't eat, it's not good."

    Ni Shuishui said "Huh?", and Hawaii immediately felt two "unfriendly" eyes on him.

    He turned his head to glance at Shui Shui's expression, and obediently turned around to pick up the porcelain bowl and chopsticks.

    "Well~ That's right, the experimental base is gone, where can I find you the nutrient solution you used to drink? You have to adapt to the environment and gradually learn to eat these ordinary people's food. The body needs to replenish energy "

    Hmm! Shui Shui is right!" Hawaii is hungry, but he doesn't think these noodles and rice are delicious at all. Eating this noodles is better than eating crispy noodles and drinking milk powder.     Of course, the most delicious thing is the nutrient solution given by Ailu! But the stock has been eaten up by him a long time ago, so I still have to go to Z City, and ask Allen for more nutrient solution for backup!     Hawaii was stared at by Ni Shuishui, and he dared not stop eating. He picked up a noodle with a fork and blew it again and continued to eat. Just when he was about to put it in his mouth, he heard a knock on the door, and immediately put down the noodle bowl like a savior. !     "I'll open it—"     Before he could say a word, Ni Shuishui grabbed his shoulder and pushed him back to his seat: "I'll open it, you continue to eat, Brother Zhan helps me keep an eye on him." It's not that you will have diarrhea or allergies after eating it, but you don't eat it because you don't like it. How will you adapt in the future? Do you have to find someone to suck blood every time you are hungry to the point of death?     Wait a minute, in this situation... who will knock on their door!     Ni Shuishui looked back at Hawaii and Zhan Yuanmiao, walked to the door and slammed the doorknob, taking advantage of the opportunity to hide herself behind the door.     The cold wind rushed to Hawaii's face with cold air, blowing the flames crookedly.