Chapter 61

Chapter 61 Negotiation

    But the expected mutation did not appear, Ni Shuishui just sat in front of Qin Rubing so well, turned his hands and sprinkled the cracked crystal nucleus on the ground, and patted his palms lightly.

    Qin Rubing looked at her for a long while, and belatedly picked up the chair and sat down.

    How could there be nothing wrong with absorbing unpurified crystal nuclei? Could it be that he hit the ground by mistake and matched the type of ability? But the initial crystal nucleus has no color, and the type of crystal nucleus can only be judged by the ability used by the zombie user, so what kind of ability is Ni Shuishui? Is it healing?

    This unanswerable question was overturned, and what happened next made Qin Rubing doubt life even more.

    As soon as Ni Shuishui went out, she could pick up crystal nuclei under her feet, and she could also pick up crystal nuclei after going to the bathroom... It was as if someone had given them to her right away. In just one night, she had saved three of them!

    A safe night passed, and because Qin Rubing was worried about the weird phenomenon along the way, he took Zhu Weixian to explore the road ahead to see if there was any danger.

    Ni Shuishui stayed in the store where he stayed overnight, holding the crystal nucleus in his hand like a walnut and playing with it. While playing, he saw the zombie in a suit waving to him in the building opposite, and he paused.

    What is this silly zombie running here for?

    She got up and walked out the door, Xie Tingzhou followed her naturally, and when Ni Shuishui looked over, he explained indifferently: "I won't be too close to you, a strange place, just in case."

    Ni Shuishui ignored him, seven Rushed to the bathroom.

    She came to the last utility room, stepped on the accumulated sundries and opened the ventilation window, looked out, and soon saw the zombies in suits running over like the wind, and handed over a new crystal without saying a word. nuclear.

    Ni Shuishui was speechless for a while, and asked him, "How did he get so many crystal nuclei?"

    The zombie in a suit made a "ho ho" sound, gesticulating, but Ni Shuishui didn't understand.

    She didn't want the crystal nucleus, and said to the zombie in the suit: "Call your boss over and say that I have something to look for him. What is he doing hiding all day? How long has it been since I saw him? He is only allowed to look at me, not Do I think he is?"

    This passage was so out of line that the zombies in suits couldn't understand it, so they could only memorize the original words by rote, then turned around and ran away.

    Ni Shuishui knew that he was going to deliver a message, so she lay on the window and waited for someone to come over with peace of mind.

    It didn't.

    In less than two minutes, the zombie in a suit rushed back from the 100-meter opposite building, and Gabi said with a 'ho' sound: Boss asks you, what's the matter~

    Ni Shuishui's expression turned cold.

    Just when she was about to climb out of the window and threaten the zombie in a suit to take her to his boss, Xie Tingzhou, who had been waiting outside the bathroom for a long time, knocked on the door.

    He is calling her name.

    Ni Shuishui glanced at the shoulders tightly wrapped in bandages, then at the inexplicably trembling zombie in a suit, threw the crystal nucleus in his arms into his arms, and threatened him in a low voice: "Tell your boss, if you want to give me something, you can do it yourself." Come, or I won't accept any of them!"