Chapter 87

Chapter 87 Finding the Murderer

    Ni Shuishui touched the re-bandaged wound and felt much better than last night.

    She moved to the bed and wanted to put on her shoes, but before she leaned forward, Zhan Yuanmiao pressed her shoulder and said, "I'll do it." ]

    Huh?

    Ni Shuishui moved her clean, white and tender feet, feeling a little embarrassed.

    She stretched out her feet to pick up the socks with her toes and put them on herself. As far back as she can remember, except for being taken care of by a medical nanny during her illness, she took care of herself at other times. Of course, this kind of care only includes dressing and washing herself, and she doesn't need to worry about clothes matching and changing.

    Zhan Yuanmiao squatted in front of Shui Shui's knees, held her soles without resistance, put cotton socks on her, put on her shoes, and tied her shoelaces.

    The movement is not very skilled, but it is better to be careful and gentle.

    Ni Shuishui held the mineral water that Zhan Yuanmiao was warming up in his hand, and in his eyes was the figure of Zhan Yuanmiao squatting in front of his knees, while stealing joy, he boldly responded to Zhan Yuanmiao: "Brother Zhan, you are so kind~ you are number one in the world No, it is the number one best in the universe! I want to like you more than yesterday, um... a hundred times more than I liked you yesterday! Next time I will help you put on your shoes~" Zhan Yuanmiao tied shoes

    for Ni Shuishui Dai's movements paused, but he didn't raise his head when he hummed.

    Hawaii was dumbfounded, he also wants to be liked by Shuishui!

    Hawaii squatted down quickly, rubbing his palms eager to try, but just as he moved his shoes, Zhan Yuanmiao gave him a cold stare silently and loudly.

    He gritted his teeth angrily, puffed out one side of his cheek, and reluctantly withdrew his claws.

    Ever since he told this dog that his abilities would disappear last night, he felt that he couldn't hold his head up in front of him!

    Damn, fascists! Fighting with him for water every day will end sooner or later!

    Ni Shuishui put on her shoes and went to the bathroom to wash up. Looking at the two big men who followed her every step of the way... she turned her head and smiled at them, then shut them out of the bathroom door unceremoniously.

    Tsk, can the toilet be followed?

    It rained day and night, and now it finally cleared up.

    Ni Shuishui found a bag of small bread to share with Hawaii, walked to the balcony and looked at the zombies standing neatly downstairs, feeling like he was about to lead the army.

    She turned her head to look at Zhan Yuanmiao, wondering how he made those zombies line up.

    Zhan Yuanmiao met her eyes, slightly puzzled, and seemed to ask her again: What's wrong?

    Ni Shuishui smiled at him, stuffed the bread into Hawaii and said, "It's okay, Brother Zhan, take me down! I don't really want to walk today~"

    Zhan Yuanmiao wished that Ni Shuishui would grow on him, so of course he would not refuse.

    He avoided her injury and picked her up, stepped on the guardrail with his long legs, easily stood on the guardrail and then jumped off against the wind, landing firmly on the ground.