Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Zhan Yuanmiao used his abilities to the limit, got rid of the zombies and Xie Tingzhou's group, and brought Ni Shuishui into Wanfu Building first.

    This is a 66-storey urban landmark building with a system of entertainment and office.

    I came here because there is an underground layer. If there is a big explosion in the oil tank in the west area, hiding underground should be able to avoid disaster.

    Coincidentally, Xie Tingzhou thought the same way.

    That's why he wanted to find Ni Shuishui immediately, because he didn't know if Zhan Yuanmiao, a bastard, knew the dangers of the oil fields in the West District!

    That is the largest oil field area in the province, and it stores an unknown number of tons of oil. Once it explodes, it can definitely destroy the entire city in an instant! And the road to the next city has been blocked by mutated zombies, they can't get out with only three or five of them, they can only enter the basement to avoid danger.

    However, the streets extend in all directions, and all kinds of vehicles are blocked in all directions. During the time when he slowed down and used it as a bait, Ni Shuishui was already far away from his vision.

    Where did she go?

    Xie Tingzhou, completely clueless, stood alone on the People's Square panting.

    He looked around and shouted Ni Shuishui twice as hard as he could.

    His chest heaved violently with emotion.

    The only responses to him were the screams of the nearby zombies and the explosion of the oil field in the distance.

    damn it!

    Xie Tingzhou turned his head and looked at the group of zombies that filled the gaps in the street, and they still didn't let him go, so he had to keep running to take them away.

    If he went to the Wanfu International Building without getting rid of them, then these things could climb up to the top floor one by one, and fill the entire interior of the building.

    It was difficult for Xie Tingzhou, and it was also difficult for Zhan Yuanmiao who had just rushed into the building.

    He thought that the explosion in the oil area in the west had already attracted most of the zombies in the city, but he didn't expect that there were so many hidden in the building.

    As soon as he entered with his front foot, his back foot was forced out by the zombies inside. Fortunately, the people in the building are all ordinary zombies, and they can't run as fast as they can, otherwise they might be gone by now.

    "Persevere!" Zhan Yuanmiao held Ni Shuishui's hand tightly, "We have to find a way to lure away the zombies in the building, otherwise we won't be able to enter the basement. You can feel this across most of the city." The heat wave is definitely not far from a full-scale explosion in the oil area."

    As soon as the words fell, a deafening explosion broke out in the oil area to the west.

    Countless burning oil balls flew to all parts of the city along with the shock wave, igniting one building after another like passing a torch.

    The soaring flames spread over the city with deadly smoke.

    Too bad...

    Zhan Yuanmiao turned his head to look at Ni Shuishui, before he could say what he wanted to say, he was completely dazed by the blood on Ni Shuishui's face.