Chapter 95

Chapter 95 I Don't Believe You

    Zhan Yuanmiao carried Hawaii on his back, and held Ni Shuishui and Xiao Huang in his arms. As soon as he went out from the bottom of the pit with the wind of freedom, he heard Xie Tingzhou and the others yelling "no", and then witnessed the scene of Xu Lingrui crushing a head to death. He faltered, looking at Xu Lingrui's back with disgust.

    "Beast!" Qin Rubing attacked Xu Lingrui with all his strength, regardless of his injuries.

    Xu Lingrui dodged easily, his eyes fell on Zhan Yuanmiao who had just come out, and his expression immediately became vicious. Considering his injury, he stayed away from them and began to sow discord: "I just wanted to give Zhan Yuanmiao a meeting gift. If you want to blame it, blame Zhan Yuanmiao for killing my parents. He should die!" Zhan Yuanmiao sneered, and

    he It's just that he didn't take the risk to save Xu Hai and that woman, so it could be considered a homicide? With a thought in the center of my mind, the tornado that had just disappeared reappeared in everyone's field of vision and hit Xu Lingrui.

    Xu Lingrui quickly disappeared into the air. Before leaving, he laughed loudly and said, "Look at how nervous you are, your teammates have already been gnawed by his zombie mother! Didn't you all see it? You didn't recognize it even if you saw it." .I just dug out his crystal nucleus, won’t this give you a reappearance of his appearance before death? It’s a small effort, and you don’t need to thank me.” Zhu Wei was so angry that he vomited blood, and the

    corpse in the room was———

    He hammered the ground vigorously, even though his fist was eroded and involved the abdominal wound, he didn't stop.

    Skeleton, only the skeleton left.

    How does he recognize it? How dare you admit it? !

    Zhan Yuanmiao hesitated, passing by Qin Rubing who

    was kneeling on the ground, walked up to Xie Tingzhou, looked at Ni Shuishui in his arms, and said, "Your man, return it to you.

    " With a sad and angry face, he looked at Zhan Yuanmiao who was not joking for a long time, until Zhan Yuanmiao wanted to put him down and leave.

    Xie Tingzhou said: "Didn't you ask me if I need help?"

    Zhan Yuanmiao was taken aback, it was because he wanted to get news, and in your current situation...

    Xie Tingzhou looked at Ni Shuishui in his arms and said: "I need your help. Help me take care of these team members. I want to go and restrain my brother's bones."

    Zhan Yuanmiao didn't know what happened, but the word "bones" was obviously heavy.

    He nodded in response, looked at Xie Tingzhou limping away, lowered his head and found an open space to sit next to, and put down the two adults and one child who were hanging on his body.

    Zhan Yuanmiao looked at Ni Shuishui lying on the ground, and felt that it was not good to leave it like this. He thought for a while, lifted her head and pillowed it on Hawaii's lap, and hugged the child who was on her body.

    Hmm, that should be fine.

    He hugged Xiaohuang who grew up like a blown balloon, and his eyes fell on Ni Shuishui's pale and fragile face again, and suddenly felt that it was not good to let a girl lie on the lap of a strange opposite sex! So he moved Ni Shuishui to his lap again.

    Qiao Yunxi watched him "move" Ni Shuishui around, and couldn't figure out what he was thinking. In view of his previous indifference, she did not dare to take the initiative to communicate with him.