Chapter 92

Chapter 92

    Hawaii slipped from the hands of the two and fell to the ground, and Ni Shuishui realized that his situation was more serious than the bloodshed by his gradually losing vitality. Because Hawaii had never been seriously injured and poisoned before and fell into a coma in such a short period of time.

    What did Xu Lingrui lose on Hawaii? !

    "Hehe...hahahaha, it's so easy to lie, do you really think that broken bullet can hit me?" 'Chen Xingmin' stared at the poisoned Ni Shuishui with one eye, and his figure and height began to change.

    He abandoned his disguise, or rather the tools of the disguise had been destroyed.

    After large chunks of flesh and blood fell off his face, what was exposed was a face that Qin Rubing and others had never seen before. If Ni Shuishui were to come and see, she would definitely know who it was.

    Xu Lingrui returned to his figure, bent over and laughed while covering his ruined left cheek.

    I got it, I got it all, even if half of my face is ruined, it's not a loss!

    Ni Shuishui couldn't move her body, she couldn't even feel her heartbeat, and even her vision began to blur.

    No, you can't pass out!

    She bit her own tongue cruelly, barely keeping herself awake.

    Xu Lingrui glanced at the insignificant passer-by on the ground, quickly rushed behind Ni Shuishui, jumped up and kicked her down!

    Hearing the sound of her head hitting the ground heavily, she started laughing wildly again, and slapped Zhan Yuanmiao backhand with a smile.

    you!

    Ni Shuishui's heart twitched violently.

    Xu Lingrui smiled slowly against Zhan Yuanmiao's murderous eyes, jumped on Ni Shuishui's back, stepped on her, jumped up and stepped on her! Jump up and step on again! The more you step on the more excited you are.

    Those idiots didn't lie to him, S-1138, that is, Zhang Liangzhong's weakness is venom. Oh, no wonder Zhang Liangzhong is so abnormal, it turns out that, like those disgusting pieces of meat, they are all things that escaped from the laboratory!

    He now has the antidote for X-type venom in his hand, he will not free Zhan Yuanmiao and Ni Shuishui so easily, he will return the pain he suffered ten times, a hundred times to them! He wants them to live like him!

    Doesn't Zhan Yuanmiao like this bitch? Then he will kill her bit by bit in front of Zhan Yuanmiao! There was zombie blood on the knife that stabbed her last night, and she was not infected after a night. It seemed that she could withstand the ordeal. It's good to have tenacious vitality, and tenaciousness can make him take revenge more to his heart's content.

    Ni Shuishui's internal organs were damaged under heavy pressure, and he vomited blood one after another. Before he could vomit cleanly, Xu Lingrui grabbed his hair and pulled him from the ground.

    Son of a bitch!

    Killing intent emerged in Ni Shuishui's eyes. Under the influence of violent emotions, the heart that had become sluggish and almost stopped due to the siege of toxins suddenly started beating slowly with a "tom" and "tom" as if injected with an antidote——Xu Lingrui is not

    stupid , he knew that Zhan Yuanmiao and Xie Tingzhou could not be defeated head-on. But he knew that both Zhan Yuanmiao and Xie Tingzhou were interested in Ni Shuishui, as long as Ni Shuishui was in his hands, neither of them dared to fight him, and everyone had to listen to him!     So when he saw Xie Tingzhou moving, he grabbed Ni Shuishui as a shield, and said with a sly smile at him confidently: "Come on! Xie Tingzhou do it~ At worst, I will die with Ni Shuishui. Anyway, the end of the world is no fun now. If you die, you will die." Well, with such a beautiful woman by my side, I'll be flirtatious even if I'm a ghost~"     He smiled while staring at Xie Tingzhou's fingers, to beware of him playing tricks behind his back. Before the end of the world, those dudes who had no eyes but no eyes said that the relationship between Xie Tingzhou and Ni Shuishui was like fire and water. After Xie Tingzhou took over the Ni family's property, Ni Shuishui would never have a good time.     A bunch of brainless idiots.     If they really had a bad relationship, would Xie Tingzhou beat up the person who just took advantage of Ni Shuishui in words? Even if Xie Tingzhou really didn't have that much interest in Ni Shuishui, he was still raised by the Ni family. With his temperament, it's no wonder that he didn't care about Ni Shuishui's life or death.     Sure enough, Xu Lingrui bet right.     Seeing the knife on Ni Shuishui's neck, Xie Tingzhou really didn't dare to act rashly.