Chapter 91

Chapter 91

    Chen Xingmin stood beside Zhao Chiyu, that is, between Qin Rubing and Zhu Wei, staring at the figures of Ni Shuishui and Zhan Yuanmiao with a cold and strange expression.

    He still doesn't know what happened, because the color of the phenotype cell powder is very light, and the confrontation between abilities and abilities is very loud, he can't hear the content of Ni Shuishui's conversation, and he doesn't think he is invisible Someone will find him.

    So he is still manipulating Bing Leng to attack Ni Shuishui to his heart's content, as if he has seen Zhan Yuanmiao kneeling to admit his mistake after being exhausted, and he has heard Ni Shuishui's crying and screaming, just thinking about it makes him so excited that he smiles ferociously .

    But his plans were disrupted again.

    Zhao Chiyu was the first to discover him. He yelled "Ah—" at a super high decibel level, and before the end of the sound, he jumped behind Qin Rubing to seek shelter.

    Zhao Chiyu had no supernatural powers, and was protected by Qin Rubing and Zhu Wei along the way, and even followed Qin Rubing to check the corpse.

    To be honest, the incomplete body parts in the room didn't scare him at all, but the sudden appearance of Chen Xingmin almost scared him to death! In the blink of an eye, there is another person beside him, and this person has a perverted expression on his face, he is not afraid of whoever is next to him!

    The eyes of everyone around were attracted by his scream.

    The sudden gaze made Chen Xingmin's attack on Ni Shuishui pause. He belatedly met Qin Rubing's eyes, and then met Zhao Chiyu, who had a panicked expression but a scrutiny in his eyes.

    Chen Xingmin wanted to look up at the others, but Qin Rubing, who was closest to him, grabbed him violently.

    How can Chen Xingmin look like a human being now? Her hair was long enough to cover her neck, and her bangs covered half of her cheeks. Her skin was so white that blue blood vessels could be seen under the skin. When she looked closely, her skin was covered with dense drops of water.

    If it wasn't for Chen Xingmin's face and the same figure and height as Chen Xingmin, she would have suspected that this person was someone else's fake!

    Chen Xingmin tilted his head to avoid Qin Rubing's fist, and his figure flashed like a ghost. At the same time, he avoided Qin Rubing's grasping hands and Zhu Wei's arms.

    Zhu Wei quickly stabilized him and said, "Brother! Brother, we have something to talk about, calm down! Don't you just want to cure your aunt? I'll help you! I'll take our mother to the laboratory with you, go Is it okay to find antiviral serum? Calm down first, don’t be nervous, we are roommates in college for three years, and brothers who have gone through life and death, you don’t have to believe them, but you have to believe me! We are brothers! On my birthday, you still said that your mother would recognize me as a godson!"

    Chen Xingmin's cold eyes fell on Zhu Wei, as if he was recalling something.

    Zhu Wei was not afraid of his strange appearance at this time. Facing his creepy gaze, he showed him a big smile and tried to persuade Chen Xingmin, but a sharp ice edge suddenly pierced his abdomen from behind!

    "Ah!" Qiao Yun'an was so frightened that she tightened Qiao Yunxi's sleeves, "Sister!"

    Zhu Wei has always been nice to them, like a big brother next door, taking care of them on the road, and often making them laugh. Qiao Yun'an doesn't want Zhu Wei to die, if the bleeding is stopped, if the bleeding is stopped, she can still save Brother Zhu Wei!