Chapter 94

Chapter 94 Black Holes and Amnesia

For a moment, Ni Shuishui didn't know whether she should call Zhan Yuanmiao's name again, because he really has no self-consciousness now, and she was afraid that if he continued to call him, he would lose control again.

But it doesn't seem that Zhan Yuanmiao will be fine if she doesn't shout.

After the strong wind that repelled Hawaii and Xu Lingrui could not find a new attack target, it turned into a demolition brigade and wantonly destroyed nearby buildings.

In the bitter cold wind, Zhan Yuanmiao twisted his neck stiffly, smelled the fragrance from his arms, and slowly lowered his head.

Ni Shuishui was looking at the tornadoes who tore up the entire building and whirled in circles, tearing down the building into steel and mud. Sensing the close gaze, he turned his head suddenly, and unexpectedly bumped into a pair of bottomless eyes.

Ni Shuishui's heartbeat suddenly accelerated for a moment, trying to calmly look at Zhan Yuanmiao who was different from usual.

Why did he look at her with the eyes of a stranger?

Zhan Yuanmiao copied Ni Shuishui's facial features with his eyes, and let go of his hand after copying, making Ni Shuishui fall to the ground.

He actually hugged this woman.

where is this

Zhan Yuanmiao looked up at the devastated surroundings.

Ni Shuishui, who landed on his buttocks, was stunned for a while, and then felt the pain! Before she got up and rubbed her butt, her jaw was lifted by a warm finger.

Ni Shuishui was "forced" to look at Zhan Yuanmiao who was squatting in front of him, and a question mark slowly emerged in his mind.

Is this also out of control?

Zhan Yuanmiao looked into her eyes and said, "Where is this place?"

Because he hadn't spoken for a long time, his voice was low and hoarse, and his pronunciation was a little weird.

Ni Shuishui was stunned-it took him a while to answer, "This is City R."

City R?

How did he run from H city to R city?

Zhan Yuanmiao withdrew the hand held by Ni Shuishui and stood up. Seeing the only familiar face around, he raised his feet and walked towards him.

When Qin Rubing and Xie Tingzhou saw him coming, they immediately got 120,000 energized and prepared to fight, because Zhan Yuanmiao, who was controlled by the virus, had no humanity at all!

Their abilities were all ready, but they saw Zhan Yuanmiao walking in front of them non-aggressively. To be precise, he walked in front of Xie Tingzhou and asked, "Xie Tingzhou? Do you need help?" Zhan Yuanmiao glanced at the

scar Xie Tingzhou, who was lying with three comatose people behind Leilei, felt that it was necessary for him to collect some information on the other party.

For example, why did he appear here, and what happened here.

But he didn't know that his words were tantamount to dropping an atomic bomb on a calm lake.

Xie Tingzhou and Qin Rubing looked at each other in disbelief, then looked up at the dark sky, there was no red rain.

"You-do you remember who I am?" Xie Tingzhou asked uncertainly.